New Mizuno Bat 2018

Razinhell

Extra Hitter
Ship date is may 1st on the endloaded version.. balanced version I believe is being released in Canada... and yes an exclusive in June/July balanced version

bakesta72

washed up hasbeen of SBF
Ive seen as early as 3/26/18 for the release of the EL Crush, but thats on another "cheap" site.

hlsiii

Addicted to Softballfans
Just got word, that only a Utrip Endloaded Crush model will be sold in the US. First batch sold out quickly.

Let's get more feedback from those who have put swings on them.

bulldog10

swamp donkey slayer
I hit the demo and there's a video of me hitting it on the the all the way live facebook page. Bat was new out of the wrapper when I swung it. Honestly I haven't swung a mizuno since the craze but it felt really good. The sweet spot felt huge on this bat and the exit speed and distance was nice the ball was going 300ft with ease off this bat. The bat has a good size endload and the weight I swung was a 27oz, normally I hit 26oz bats but it wasn't a major adjustment going up an oz, The sound and exit speed are on par with the other brands and I really can't wait to try a 26oz. Honestly if I knew how to post videos I would but I don't. Really hitting this bat makes me want to try last years nighthawk. I'm not one to compare this brand to that brand but this bat has a slightly stiff barrel and the sound is really cool. From my swings it's right there with the other top brand u-trip bats if you ask me. I'm going to swing this bad boy this year.

Crusty

Addicted to Softballfans
I’m curious to see what the actual barrel length is. I would love it to be a true 12” but their Nighthawk was supposedly a 12.5” and was more like a 15”.

bulldog10

swamp donkey slayer
I’m curious to see what the actual barrel length is. I would love it to be a true 12” but their Nighthawk was supposedly a 12.5” and was more like a 15”.

It’s a true 12.5 Bro i know what your saying and this is a shorter barrel

Geezer000

Addicted to Softballfans
There is a comparison pic earlier in this thread that shows there length difference. If that helps. I will try to measure it when i get mine.

mnball

Addicted to Softballfans
yahtzee3 - I am interested in the bat you where swinging ( 2018 Mizuno crush EL ) USSSA - Im looking for a 26oz pm please.

bakesta72

washed up hasbeen of SBF
Got mine today! :) I'll try to get some swings on it this weekend. Its suppose to be nice Saturday, so maybe I can get some film.

Crusty

Addicted to Softballfans
There is a comparison pic earlier in this thread that shows there length difference. If that helps. I will try to measure it when i get mine.

I saw the pic geezer. Thank you. But I’m more curious of how it measures out with other manufactures 12” barrels. I am guessing it will be in between a 14” and 12” from Miken or 13.5 and 12” from Easton considering the previous Nighthawks were called a 12.5 and measured out to the same as the longer barreled versions from other manufacturers.

bakesta72

washed up hasbeen of SBF
unnamed_zpstifqmpvp.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

bakesta72

washed up hasbeen of SBF
Worth 12 inch is still the shortest.
One thing I like so far is the Crush has a comparable full ounce endload to the Fulks

bakesta72

washed up hasbeen of SBF
Posted some swings with this Bat over in the media section. I, along with some of the others there were surprised. It opened up really well by the end of the day.