New mizuno updates

ozzyoyo02

Does anyone (mattingly, etc.) have a beat on when these new gloves will be released?? And what the line-up entails??

mattingly

Starting Player
Don Morton already has some up on their site. They will become more readily available and more patterns will be released, as we go into August.

Several of the new PL's were in use, at the ASG yesterday.

ozzyoyo02

Don Morton already has some up on their site. They will become more readily available and more patterns will be released, as we go into August.

awesome..i was just wondering if they were going to introduce newer models with different webs..kinda like the gge7vbk which is now a mod trap..

ozzyoyo02

I dont see them :( ..can u post a link..

ozzyoyo02

I know mattingly said that there will more gloves to release after the initial design releases..Im just wondering if they have any idea as to what these models are..what the webs will be..any idea..

DIRTY 30

Says "August". The new Pros are up on eBay, so I assume these will be soon to follow...

f8c43f23.jpg

DIRTY 30

Same concept of GMP 7 to GMP 70 to GMP 700. Just a newer model. That one is the same pattern, but with an mod trap like Ichiro now uses.

Daddyfatsacs

Cannon for a right arm
so $375 price on the Global elite seriers :eek: will they also offer a 1 time recondition/replacement treatment for this line as well???