New Pure Hellfire ASA bat about to shake up the market

Bobby Buggs

SBF Site Sponsor
Theres already stirring in the Facebook groups about Pure's new ASA bat. This could be the best drama of 2023. Check in if you have tried this new bat

lorichie56

Have 50-65 cuts on mine and it feels really nice so far. Kinda reminds me of the 20-21 Krechers. My gamer for the past few years (sinister) finally busted after about 2k hits or so. Picked up a couple things to see if I want to start using something different this year. Have a M5 1 piece supposed to be here Friday as well. High hopes for the Pures though would be nice to find something different that's good!

IMG_2768.JPG

jhitman

Have 50-65 cuts on mine and it feels really nice so far. Kinda reminds me of the 20-21 Krechers. My gamer for the past few years (sinister) finally busted after about 2k hits or so. Picked up a couple things to see if I want to start using something different this year. Have a M5 1 piece supposed to be here Friday as well. High hopes for the Pures though would be nice to find something different that's good!

View attachment 71456
I see you have another Pure bat (Sidewinder). It's a smaller barrel, but what's your opinion on how it hits. I was trying to get a Hellfire for this Spring's softball leagues, but are sold out for the last month or two.

lorichie56

I see you have another Pure bat (Sidewinder). It's a smaller barrel, but what's your opinion on how it hits. I was trying to get a Hellfire for this Spring's softball leagues, but are sold out for the last month or two.
Still in the wrapper. Dry swings I really like the weight and feel. Ill update once I can get some swings in.

jhitman

Still in the wrapper. Dry swings I really like the weight and feel. Ill update once I can get some swings in.
Okay sounds good. All of the bats I am trying to purchase for me or friends all seem to be out of stock. I guess the supply chain is f'..ing everything up?

lorichie56

Yeah its a pretty in demand bat right now. Im going to trade or sell mine for a new glove.

UncleMosk

Just took some hacks off T. Weighting on the 27.5 wasn't what I was expecting. Will have to weigh it, feels lighter than sticker.

Get Worth/Miken vibe on barrel. Took about 10 cuts. Jury still out. Will look to put more cuts on it and report back.

UncleMosk

Took another 50 cuts the past 2 weeks. Bats does weigh @ 27.6 oz with knobcuff. More midload feel than endloaded. For distance need to cut it. If hit square on the ball with lift just seems to fall short. Hate to say it but reminds me of the Ghost in that aspect that when on the screws the bat is great for line drives but lacking in distance for me @ least. I'm sure some younger beasts may enjoy this a bit more than I have for now.

Going to test it this weekend with an indoor tourney with mush balls. Have a feeling this will perform with those balls better.

ShortYellowBus

Pure uses broken composite and fabricates bats with it. Once composite breaks, it’s garbage.

That’s why mainstream car companies avoid the stuff; you just can’t fix it! It has to be replaced.

UncleMosk

Short video of the repaint Jericho in which performed much better than the Hellfire in which I think is a dud. Took 20 swings and much better performance than the Hellfire in which has over 60 hits.

UncleMosk

Did get to actually put a few Swings with the Jericho in BP yesterday before my Tourney. Did not put into game play but hit the ball well on those cuts.

Can't win the lottery but on 10 swings hit a pole on the field 2x!
Screenshot_20230327_150302.jpg

Will be quiet for me for a while. Going under the scalpel to re-attach 2 tendons in rotator cuff.

Sbrazel21

BAT W#0RE
Pure uses broken composite and fabricates bats with it. Once composite breaks, it’s garbage.

That’s why mainstream car companies avoid the stuff; you just can’t fix it! It has to be replaced.
..not broken, but actually remnants from aeronautical production.