New SBF Cap

bndawgs

President-Elect
not a fan of flat bills. And is that roping going across the bottom of the front panel?

I like the fit of the Richardson 112 snapback.

milocoman

Administrator
Staff member
Yes old school little league style roped trucker mesh!! I know you had these back in the day.

milocoman

Administrator
Staff member
These are not embroidered and SBF does not make much sense branding wise. We can eliminate the rope if you youngsters do not recall it.

tonys1

Chad - I'd probably add one to a future order, but I'd prefer the green you use on the site instead of that dijon mustard color.

Rooster210

P-Pumpah #1
larger logo, leave "softball fans" on the side of the hat, no orange, lose rope, if possible flex fit (if not no biggie) and how high of a crown we talking about? also, what price point shipped we looking at?

milocoman

Administrator
Staff member
I have requested green hats should be about $20 shipped. What do you mean by Softball Fans on the side? Crown height I do not know I asked if there is a mid crown.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
He means move it to the side I think. I like black and orange better than green, but will buy pretty much anything except blue and orange.

etnstudios

Addicted to Softballfans
didn't like the rope then and don't like it now lol. i would say larger logo and move Softball Fans down if keeping it as is but i like it otherwise. would also like the green since it's y'all's color

will it also be really old school with the foam front panel?

milocoman

Administrator
Staff member
didn't like the rope then and don't like it now lol. i would say larger logo and move Softball Fans down if keeping it as is but i like it otherwise. would also like the green since it's y'all's color

will it also be really old school with the foam front panel?

Yes foam panel and no side embroidery

milocoman

Administrator
Staff member
That hat is bad and I want something new this Pukka was awesome in person I should have taken a pic.

Rooster210

P-Pumpah #1
I like those colors better. what about enlarging the logo and reducing the size of "SOFTBALL FANS" font and removing the bold?

milocoman

Administrator
Staff member
Guys if you want something else let me know we can order minimum 12.

404M we have to get different sizes on so for now I may stick snapback.