New Scoring App

lgcrouse

I'm developing a new scoring app called KeepScore. It's the easiest and simple way to score a game. I'm looking for some beta testers for the app. If you'd like to check out some of the basic functions of the app, I have posted a video on my website. Just visit Keepscore dot app.

Feel free to contact me with a reply to this thread and I can get you a copy of the app.

Thanks again,

Lee Crouse

Attachments

• ScoringView.jpeg
    ScoringView.jpeg
    582.6 KB · Views: 4

AlexRobbinson

KeepScore sounds like a really interesting app! I love the idea of an easy and simple way to score games. I checked out the video on your website and it looks super user-friendly. I would love to be one of your beta testers and try out the app myself.

AmirahMoon

Thanks for sharing about your new scoring app, KeepScore! It sounds like a great tool for simplifying the game-scoring process. I'm definitely interested in checking it out and would love to be a beta tester for you. I'll head over to your website to watch the demo video and get in touch with you through this thread. As you're developing an app, I thought it might be useful for you to check out https://smartengines.com/, which offers innovative technologies and AI-based products for mobile apps. They can speed up and improve the development process of any application, including yours. I hope this helps, and I wish you all the best with your app development!

Last edited:

Johnme2

Congratulations on developing KeepScore, the new scoring app! It's fantastic to see innovation in simplifying game scoring. I'm intrigued by the idea of an easy and straightforward scoring solution. The initiative to seek beta testers shows a commitment to refining the app based on user feedback, which is a commendable approach.

I'll be sure to check out the video on your website to explore the basic functions of KeepScore. If you're still in need of beta testers, count me in! I'd love to contribute to the testing phase and provide feedback on the app.

Thanks for sharing this exciting project, and I look forward to experiencing KeepScore! 📱🎮