New Turfs

PaulyP1

Banned User
New turfs are up on site, I highly recommend checking the new styles and color ways out. I'm only in for around 15 pair. They look so sick!

Farrdaddy

Coach of the Year
Better call before you order. I double checked stock before I ordered 3 pair over the weekend. All showed in stock. They just sent out 2 pair today and other pair they just refunded the money with no time frame for them to be in stock. Wish they would have emailed before they shipped out the partial order so I could have canceled. Now you have to ship back on your time. Seems petty, but a crappy way to do business. Partial Requisition Ships are a huge no-no in the real world without confirmation.

PaulyP1

Banned User
Better call before you order. I double checked stock before I ordered 3 pair over the weekend. All showed in stock. They just sent out 2 pair today and other pair they just refunded the money with no time frame for them to be in stock. Wish they would have emailed before they shipped out the partial order so I could have canceled. Now you have to ship back on your time. Seems petty, but a crappy way to do business. Partial Requisition Ships are a huge no-no in the real world without confirmation.

Which ones didn't you get?

polo20mm

Addicted to Softballfans
are they more durable then the og riots. i bought those when they first came out and after 2 weeks the turfs were coming off both in the middle.

Last edited:

polo20mm

Addicted to Softballfans
cool cool. i mean i could take a picture but thats too much work. but im gonna give the moire a whirl.