NFL off-season / free agency

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
16864237_1651337674892834_9069998569603132227_n.jpg

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
Romo has always been hurt. I don't know how the scouts missed that one.

hbwb

~~~~~~~~~~~~
brady is the only one that looks serious about football.

romo got stubby fingers. even then you could see he was going to have undersized hands.

i would have thought brees would have grown taller.

rodgers looks a lot like a kid my wife used to babysit.

Morris

The Rookie
Poe and Brandon Williams hitting the market. Oh, and the browns are letting Pryor hit the market instead of tagging him when they have no one else worth tagging.

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
Yeah but to franchise him they have to pay him top 5wr money. If they did that then they are even dumber than we already know they are. 1007 yards and 4tds isn't that great considering they were playing in catch-up mode/garbage time 75% of the time.

Morris

The Rookie
Were talking about the browns. They're gonna instead divide that money up to five guys that other teams wouldn't even put in their practice team.

Morris

The Rookie
More yards and same amount of tds as Hopkins. Since only stats matter I guess Hopkins isn't worth the money either.

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
The franchise number for a WR is $15.7m. I don't know what this has to do with Hopkins. He doesn't make $15.7 either.

hbwb

~~~~~~~~~~~~
they can still sign him even though they were smart not to tag. they sitting on 100k cap money and the smart thing was to let him test the waters to determine his worth. no team in their right mind is going to fork over 15 mil for him so they can out bid others and keep him. he is from the area so probably would not mind sticking around if the pay is right.

if he takes much less to play elsewhere why would you want him anyway?

Morris

The Rookie
If they tag him they have until July to agree on a contract, if they can't then they'd pay him the tag requirements. I understand he needs to prove himself more, but in their situation he's like the only position they have a guaranteed #1 at. I hope he goes somewhere with a good qb and tears the league up.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
no sign Poe........i get it, we are very deep at DL but then we horribly over pay for Berry?

i'm a berry fan...you literally can't not be......but damn

Morris

The Rookie
no sign Poe........i get it, we are very deep at DL but then we horribly over pay for Berry?

i'm a berry fan...you literally can't not be......but damn
Poe and Brandon Williams would be awesome if anyone can afford it.

hbwb

~~~~~~~~~~~~
i read somewhere the chiefs do not have the cap to tag poe. could still sign him i guess but he should have a nice pay day wherever he goes.

hrdchrgin13

while I was wathing the NFL ranking of the 10 fastest players ever. The little line had a dudes mock draft

He had NYG taking Watson. He also had the Browns taking Garrett and then Fournette