NFL off-season / free agency

3XC

Big Truss
VCdPmj3.jpg

3XC

Big Truss
see post 1560
Cool story bro I posted a pic of his own bio saying 225, and since the NFL rounds up for height and weight and habitually lies about both - Brees is not as tall as his bio says, Sam Mills was listed at 4 inches bigger than he actually was, etc., I'm pretty sure my eyes see 220 and he's 220.

I honestly don't give a half eaten butthole about what Country thinks or links to, because he found out who Myles Jack was earlier this morning when we started discussing him.

Country469

lulz yeah he didnt play college football before the pros, the **** you always dog me for watching. Good one law dog.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
yes...I'm sure the NFL combine is inflating numbers. that makes tons of sense....

oh, sorry jerry jones....your first round draft pick is actually 3 inches shorter and ran the 40 in 4 tenths more.....you didn't think the combine was actually official did you? we just line them up, measure them, have them run 40s and do several movements and then make it up after as we see fit

seriously.....shut the **** up

Country469

Can't take the fact someone linked to something he doesn't like so he goes into personal attacks, he's more trump than morris is anymore

3XC

Big Truss
yes...I'm sure the NFL combine is inflating numbers. that makes tons of sense....

oh, sorry jerry jones....your first round draft pick is actually 3 inches shorter and ran the 40 in 4 tenths more.....you didn't think the combine was actually official did you? we just line them up, measure them, have them run 40s and do several movements and then make it up after as we see fit
So the interview with Jack where he himself is speaking that says he played at 230 is wrong, but Country is right. Got it. Rock solid argument Perry Mason.

3XC

Big Truss
Can't take the fact someone linked to something he doesn't like so he goes into personal attacks, he's more trump than morris is anymore
You have one link to one source and I have proof posted on this website saying otherwise. We should believe you though, since you're the authority now I guess.

In order of precedence, who knows more about Myles Jack.

1. Country
2. Primo
3. Myles Jack himself.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
yes..I'm saying official measurements by paid staff members is correct and Myles jack is not being honest about his playing weight

that's exactly 100% what I'm saying

Primo

fat and famous pablo
draft analysis
draft profile
nfl.com
espn.com
pro football reference

then an interview with a NFL football player....becuaee they're so honest.

ray rice didn't hit that girl either

Country469

Dildo he played at 230. Why would a kid whose knock was "undersized" LOSE 15 pounds on purpose?

15 lbs is not that big of a deal, especially when shedding excess water weights and **** come training camp. All I did was put up a link to where it one time said 245 and you act like Im championing for his phone number to be 245-245.

3XC

Big Truss
draft analysis
draft profile
nfl.com
espn.com
pro football reference

then an interview with a NFL football player....becuaee they're so honest.

ray rice didn't hit that girl either
You're an idiot.

LOOK at him. He isn't 245, and I can tell because I have eyes. I know what 245 looks like, because the guys around him are actually 245, and he is visibly slimmer than all of them.