NFL off-season / free agency

hrdchrgin13

Landry - 15 mil a year 34 guaranteed, nbd

Watkins - 16 mil a year 30 guaranted, uhhhh ok

Bell - 14 mil a year. no ****ing way are you kidding me, he can be replaced with a 5th round pick and Crowell

hedge

life takes guts
Vikings finish 9-7. They are carried by their defense and the offensive line is their weak point.

Bust list:
Texans, Rams, Carolina, San Diego and Buffalo

Breakouts:
Lions

3XC

Big Truss
Lots of people picking the Rams to do well. I think they do well, in fact, I think they win that division.

I'm a shameless homer so I pick Baltimore to win their division. Also picking New England because not picking them is just being deliberately obtuse.

I think the Eagles win their division, along with the Saints in the south and I guess the Vikings. Hard to pick against Rodgers. I change my pick to the Packers. Also picking Jacksonville. That leaves one division, the toughest IMO to predict, the AFC West. Denver stinks but the other 3 teams are all pretty good. I'm picking the Chargers.

There's my slate:

Baltimore
New England
Jacksonville
LAC

Green Bay
Philly
NO
LAR

Primo

fat and famous pablo
there's no one else......

kc will take a step back as they've only lost 2 division games since like 2015 but their defense is much worse, sutton is still calling schemes and for as excited as I am about kelce, Watkins, hill, our backfield, Conley and the rocket arm, I simply don't expect the 2nd year kid to be as good as Smith

Denver ducks

Oakland is oakland

Primo

fat and famous pablo
I think its ramseys to lose......

it's the sexy pick
hes that good
jags might actually be good
NFL would like it

then again Aaron Donald

3XC

Big Truss
I think its ramseys to lose......

it's the sexy pick
hes that good
jags might actually be good
NFL would like it

then again Aaron Donald
The Rams front is so beast that Donald may just have a dip in numbers. Only so many QB pressures to go around. The holdout doesn't help him. Holdouts often use September as their tune up month and play poorly. Its less about being in shape and more about just being back in "football mode." These guys are really wealthy and have pretty fun lives outside of the game, so yeah, going to their job sucks just like we don't like going to our job.

Ramsey isn't loved by the NFL front office. He picks fights. He's not Ed Reed out there charming the pants off Bill Belichick. He's kind of a villain.

3XC

Big Truss
I wanted jack....

and the raiders not taking him was a head scratcher
He's underweight and looks fragile, and has an injury history.

Hard to call a guy that weighs 220 "wispy" but in the context of the NFL, he is. He's playing at the same weight as college Ray Lewis and Ray ended up gaining 30 pounds.

3XC

Big Truss
You know who is gonna absolutely kill it on the Rams with Suh and Donald drawing all the attention? Michael Brockers.

Don't be shocked if he leads the team in sacks. QBs will be rolling towards him often, and he'll be singled on every play.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
lol....jack weighs 245......

I forgot how much I love talking football and how much I hate it when you constantly speculate and then make **** up

Primo

fat and famous pablo
you mean wiki....I get it.

I was using his NFL draft profile where they literally measure stuff like tat