NIB Elite turfs and other stuff for sale.

Pyroman

Addicted to Softballfans
These are items that were donated as raffle items to help a family that is a friend of ours. Unfortunately the event did not happen so I am trying to get rid of the stuff. All money that is raised will go directly to the family. I have attached the link to the story so you can read about it.

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=610607

All items are new and in their original packages. The turfs are the '08 models, with the mesh and leather mix. Feel free to pm me if you have any questions.

Elite Turfs (size/color): $30 shipped
8 - Solid White
8 - White/Charcoal
8.5 - Black/Red
9 - Black/Red
9 - White/Royal
9 - Black/Light Blue

Misc. other stuff:
2 - Large Red Elite mesh shorts $13 shipped
1 - Mizuno Gamer Bat Bag $35 shipped
1 - 4" TPS black wristbands $10 shipped
1 - Small TPX Freestyle batting gloves $15 shipped
1 - Grey/Royal Blue Elite Bat Pack $45 shipped

Any help is appreciated. Thanks and have a great day.

Last edited:

Stretch5

I will take the size 9 and the 9.5 white/royal turfs! I will send PP when you confirm they're mine!

Pyroman

Addicted to Softballfans
Ttt

Somebody needs some stuff. Just think you will be helping 2 family's out. The ones who lost everything, and me by getting it out of my house. Let's get this stuff moved.

Stretch5

PP sent on the white/royal 9.5 turfs I PMed about. I won't need the 9's.

What color is the gamer bat bag??

Last edited:

Stretch5

BUMP THIS UP FOR PYROMAN TO SEE!!!

You've been online but haven't replied to my PM or this thread. What's up?

Stretch5

He better not forget about my stuff!!

I paid for mine a while ago, have sent PM's, etc and haven't heard anything. He's been on since in the last few days but hasn't responded. Hopefully this works out because I want these turfs lol

If I don't hear from him soon, I'll just handle it with paypal.

Pyroman

Addicted to Softballfans
My apologies.

Sorry for not getting back with those of you who have paid. I sent you pm's to your responses. I will update the original post with what items are available. I will get pics out to those who asked for them tomorrow. Thank you all for your patience with me. Work has been a pain lately. Again, thanks.

Stretch5

I got my turfs yesterday......just as promised! Thanks for the deal and being honest bro!

Let me know if you get in a hurry to move this other stuff.

Pyroman

Addicted to Softballfans
Up to the top

Don't like the prices, make me an offer, within reasons of course. Need to get this out of the house.