Nihilist

jkwoody22

League ball huer
Anyone know when this is coming out, an 850 compression, similar to ktj tech? Or new? ktj is 1050, so I’m guessing this is going to be pretty hot, hope it’s a 12” but probably a 13”

chile

Bad Ape
nothing more than what's been mentioned on here...haven't seen anything remotely related to a new ASA stick from demarini :/

MPT23

Putting on the foil
Anyone know when this is coming out, an 850 compression, similar to ktj tech? Or new? ktj is 1050, so I’m guessing this is going to be pretty hot, hope it’s a 12” but probably a 13”

Relating back to talking to the demarini guy at the senior tournament last weekend. When i asked about info on the nihilist, this is what i was told. The aftermath line will be re-christened the nihilist with some tweaks to the gap tech. They plan on keeping the 12" el and 13" bal platform as of the talk last weekend. Im just the messenger.

SwingTheD206

I will attempt to get an update on the release this weekend. I had heard a rumor during the Seattle Major that the preorder date would be 7/17 with release on 7/31. I do know that it will be a d-labs bat like the Nautalai last year with about 300 pieces to be released and will replace the Flipper line. I have a picture of it, but cannot figure out how to upload it. It's black with gold, white, gray mixed in.

chile

Bad Ape
full

ShortYellowBus

So there’s the Flipper-rebranding end product.

I see the little logo they put on all the Flippers. Looks like they left that in there.

I hope they add a real “supermax” type endload. That would be exciting.

Bagz

Bang!!
So there’s the Flipper-rebranding end product.

I see the little logo they put on all the Flippers. Looks like they left that in there.

I hope they add a real “supermax” type endload. That would be exciting.
Pic above should provide your el model your looking for possibly

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
So the only (tweak) is what the big d endcap?!? i mean what else can they do to their divergence tech that was the first of it's kind.

There is a 12" and 13" endload as well as the well known midload, doesn't say how much EL.. that would make sense (a big endload) like the db etc that would likely increase performance for those that can handle/like a massive endload..

Ok got ahead of myself and now see the db version :confused:

Last edited:

SwingTheD206

So the only (tweak) is what the big d endcap?!? i mean what else can they do to their divergence tech that was the first of it's kind.

There is a 12" and 13" endload as well as the well known midload, doesn't say how much EL.. that would make sense (a big endload) like the db etc that would likely increase performance for those that can handle/like a massive endload..

Ok got ahead of myself and now see the db version
Big D end cap, continuous fiber barrel aka Nautalai barrel coupled with the divergence tech and 13" is now endloaded too.

ShortYellowBus

The Anarchy’s look like they’re dipped in different shades of turds.

They forgot to put clear coat on Worth’s and Miken’s; they peel like albino kids with eczema riding roller coasters in California for the first time. Lots of paint flake.

I think DeMarini is doing a decent job putting out great looking products that are not offensive to the eye and can withstand the abuse of the fields.

The other guys make bats that look ugly after just a few games.

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
Yes chad says very limited being released by him (sbf store) getting 20 of them no more to be released till December

Last edited:

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans

milocomanAdministrator
Staff Member

This will be the first Flipper replacement and will be a very limited production with only a select set of dealers getting them. We hit the the last few days and they are very good.

They are set to ship on 8/21. We are only getting 20. If you want one better get your order in now. There will not be another Nihilist available until December.

Sounds like only these till december (at least from sbf store)

TRaj2327

I think the graphics look just fine. It really comes down to what pleases YOUR eye. Go through the other brands lineups...every one of them has an ugly duckling. IN MY OPINION, The Worth ESTs this year were atrocious. The Wickeds have a terrible pattern to them. You can only do black so many times with different color text (Miken). Last year the KP23 was terrible in that blue and yellow. Other than the Mercy that is coming I think they have done a great job the last few years of sticking with pretty "safe" artwork.