For Sale NIW '14 Demarini CL22 - 26 oz

terps07

Addicted to Softballfans
I have for sale a NIW '14 Demarini USSSA CL22 - 26 oz, no receipt. I bought it here on the board a little less than a year ago. It has sat in the bag ever since due to having two other CL22 gamers! I figured it was time to let someone else feel the power of this bat!

I'm looking for $125 OBO. If I'm out of line on my price, just let me know and I will adjust. I will cover standard shipping and will provide the tracking # upon shipment.

Thank you and look forward to hearing from someone.

Attachments

• IMG_0495.jpg
    IMG_0495.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_0496.jpg
    IMG_0496.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_0498.jpg
    IMG_0498.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_0499.jpg
    IMG_0499.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_0500.jpg
    IMG_0500.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

terps07

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks for the questions. This model of the CL22 series isn't ASA certified. Also, this model is considered end loaded. I don't mind it at all in the 26oz and I'm definitely a more balanced feel person.

terps07

Addicted to Softballfans
I appreciate the heads up Bombdropper10. I've bought and sold a few on here and wanted to see if that would float. If not, that's okay too. I can cover the shipping. I will just be looking for $130 then. Thanks again!

terps07

Addicted to Softballfans
Bump to the top...updated listing to indicate that I will cover standard shipping and will provide the tracking # upon shipment....price stays at $125 OBO...thanks!

d44boy

Starting Player
Thanks for the questions. This model of the CL22 series isn't ASA certified. Also, this model is considered end loaded. I don't mind it at all in the 26oz and I'm definitely a more balanced feel person.
Shucks. I'm looking for asa. Thanks for the reply! Good luck with sale!

milesej05

The Rookie
That is one heck of a deal. Too bad I just recently bought 2 other CL22's.

If this is still around in a month I will pick it up from you