Votes: 1 16.7%
  • $26-35

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • $36+

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters

robokill

Manager
Two 2018 Freak 23 Maxload USSSA Bats, 27oz.

Bat A - NIW, but you have to unwrap it and drop it on a gravelly diamond 50 times before swinging it or showing it to your wife, friends, dog, etc. Returnable NR, no barcode.

Bat B - Has 50 swings, mix of game and BP, can't be sure of why seller is selling it but they claim they don't like the weighting. Can guarantee it hasn't been shaved/rolled, and no visible cracks. Returnable NR, no barcode.

Joker

WTF is going on with this forum lately?
C30jXYP.jpg

Normy

This survey is silly but I will say this...I've purchased used bats from gtg guys on here and strangers from eBay. The ones from the SBF bros came in great condition. About half the used bats from eBay came in horrible shape despite the item description claiming otherwise. Moral of Normy's story...purchase used bats from the gtg idiots on here and enough with the silly surveys.

Dogue

Evil Genius
Neither, 27oz Maxload is too light.

Now, please tell us you've been drinking all day, passed out, and one of your retarded friends got on your computer and started this stupidity using your sign on.

dcz3

39F6E100-56B2-46B8-A1D7-CBFDD68546B4.jpeg
Two 2018 Freak 23 Maxload USSSA Bats, 27oz.

Bat A - NIW, but you have to unwrap it and drop it on a gravelly diamond 50 times before swinging it or showing it to your wife, friends, dog, etc. Returnable NR, no barcode.

Bat B - Has 50 swings, mix of game and BP, can't be sure of why seller is selling it but they claim they don't like the weighting. Can guarantee it hasn't been shaved/rolled, and no visible cracks. Returnable NR, no barcode.

Jusrah99

Outstanding Bad Mudasuka!
This survey is silly but I will say this...I've purchased used bats from gtg guys on here and strangers from eBay. The ones from the SBF bros came in great condition. About half the used bats from eBay came in horrible shape despite the item description claiming otherwise. Moral of Normy's story...purchase used bats from the gtg idiots on here and enough with the silly surveys.

Combat?

Country469

In all honesty the first thing we need to go over here is getting your house in order OP;

#1 Lying and hiding **** from your wife is bad news bears, stop that.
#2 If you can't buy a NR bat cuz finance issues and need to hide it from your wife, maybe you just don't need a bat at all and need to save some money? Ball is fun and all but roth iras and investment accounts really get the panties dropping

robokill

Manager
In all honesty the first thing we need to go over here is getting your house in order OP;

#1 Lying and hiding **** from your wife is bad news bears, stop that.
#2 If you can't buy a NR bat cuz finance issues and need to hide it from your wife, maybe you just don't need a bat at all and need to save some money? Ball is fun and all but roth iras and investment accounts really get the panties dropping
Haha, good advice but I have no wife and no finance issues, this is purely hypothetical.

milesej05

The Rookie
Both are a waste if they aren't returnable. Bat A is ~$190 dollars and Bat B is ~$160 dollars.

FWIW, better bats out there for that price point...especially considering the 2018 line are pretty much all glass when hitting anything other than .52's

robokill

Manager
Both are a waste if they aren't returnable. Bat A is ~$190 dollars and Bat B is ~$160 dollars.

FWIW, better bats out there for that price point...especially considering the 2018 line are pretty much all glass when hitting anything other than .52's
I thought the consensus was Miken = #1, what's better? Are 2018 really glassier than 2017s or 2016s? I agree buying the newest model is not good value.

milesej05

The Rookie
Who said that Miken/Worth was #1? I have seen MULTIPLE KP23's broken, both the ASA and USSSA ones.

People now want a bat they don't have to BP, which results in bats not passing compression or breaking after 200 swings.