Need Help No feedback response

bostonnm

Addicted to Softballfans
I have had about 3 occasions in which I have not received feedback from people. This is after I have left feedback and have asked for feedback in return. All respondents have stated they will do so and never did. Is there anyway to rescind feedback or is it possible to send a NGTG feedback for someone not giving you feedback in return. I now know not to send feedback until I get mine first. Thanks

jgerb88

MARK IT 0!!
Although it is asinine not leaving feedback doesn't validate a ngtg tag. Basically from now on just do like you said and dont leave it till you have it especially if your the buyer.

utcw201

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼
I have had about 3 occasions in which I have not received feedback from people. This is after I have left feedback and have asked for feedback in return. All respondents have stated they will do so and never did. Is there anyway to rescind feedback or is it possible to send a NGTG feedback for someone not giving you feedback in return. I now know not to send feedback until I get mine first. Thanks

Now how in the hell would a deal be NGTG due to not giving feedback?

Sucks, but you have enough feedback to be a credible member here on the boards...just sayin'

I've had plenty of instances where I haven't received feedback from other members for a deal we've done. Just another day in the life and times of dealing with people...once they get theirs, they don't always feel the need to take the few extra seconds it takes to reciprocate. Some people get busy and forget, too.

Calli4120

ASA Free Since 05
It really depends on the type of transaction being done.

As a buyer if I don't get feedback from the seller I don't have a problem with that. It is definitely a courtesy, but all I really did was send money for an item.

As a seller I expect feedback and will leave feedback for the buyer in most cases.

In a trade situation feedback should be left by both parties.

blackbeasst

Addicted to Softballfans
yeah you can't force anyone to leave feedback or punish them for not leaving feedback.

my rule here as well as other places: if im the buyer i leave feedback regardless to let the seller know im good. if im the seller i don't leave feedback until the buyer does. end of story.

saint

Voted '15 Mod of the Year
You can't force them, but I'd be glad to remove the feedback you posted if you'd like. Just PM me the info.

u234bob

Blah Blah Blah
I always leave feedback, have had a few not leave it after I did.
That's the way it works sometimes. Way bigger things in life to get upset about.

rpw019

Addicted to Softballfans
2 of my last 3 deals have not left feedback. And 1 of them asked me to ship first due to not enough feedback!! Both deals I was the seller. Really annoying when your still trying to build a good rep

wcoastsoftball

2 of my last 3 deals have not left feedback. And 1 of them asked me to ship first due to not enough feedback!! Both deals I was the seller. Really annoying when your still trying to build a good rep

I have about 20 deals where itrader feedback was not left for me. at least 6 of those never even opened the PM they received stating I left feedback.

PPC#12

Manager
I couldn't even tell you how many times I don't get feedback but I really couldn't care less. I'm guilty of it too... I hardly ever leave feedback anymore. Oops

2TransAms

Droppin' 280 ft bombs
I always leave it. Mine would be at least double if everyone left feedback. I've got enough not to worry about it. If I was a noob with a low number I'd badger 'em about it.

herts9

SEMI-RETIRED LEGEND
instead of using the I-trader, you can start a GTG thread manually, like we used to do back in the day.

with 46 gtg's, I wouldn't think that a couple more would adversely affect you taking part in a deal anymore anyway.

pears

Addicted to Softballfans
Like said from others, I also have had several deals that I didnt receive feedback. Early on I would get pissed but have since gotten over it.

moren025

Addicted to Softballfans
Look at my feedback, should be at double digits but I ain't worried about it. If a member wants something I'm selling, I'm as thorough as can be giving as much information as possible. On the flip side, I don't know any member who's going to say no to money in hand.

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans
Ive had people ask me to leave feedback for them which i did... Never received feedback tho smh....