No idea about a design

SwiftySluggin

i have no idea about a design but was looking for a logo design for a slow pitch softball team. Team name is prodigy anyone help with design ideas?

oakleydude44

Geaux Time!
So, after a few emails back and forth I advised SwiftySluggin to work with a company that does everything instead of having a logo designed by one person and then get jerseys made by another company...since he wasn't wanting the jerseys right now and is on a budget. Between the emails, I was putting a simple logo together using just the team name...Good look Ezra, let me know if I can still help you in any way.

Prodigy-proof_zpszqqsznhy.jpg

SwiftySluggin

So, after a few emails back and forth I advised SwiftySluggin to work with a company that does everything instead of having a logo designed by one person and then get jerseys made by another company...since he wasn't wanting the jerseys right now and is on a budget. Between the emails, I was putting a simple logo together using just the team name...Good look Ezra, let me know if I can still help you in any way.

Prodigy-proof_zpszqqsznhy.jpg
Thank you for the advise i will keep Edward brooks design in mound purely from the email conversation we’ve had. I will deside what i will be doing around January for softball but i will be in touch around that time for a business logo and possibly Softball designs. Thank you!