No more Demarini/Famous

dychen

Phoenix SuperDraft
Just saw on Old Scout that they've folded for the year. That blows, a bunch of good guys. I guess even at that level sponsorship money is hard to maintain. BTW, that's just a guess since mostly everything nowadays comes down to money.

Carbone13

<font color="#4F4F4F">SBF Fund Donor</font>
Pretty sure Famous is done as a company. Too bad too. They made great stuff. The turfs are awesome.

DeeMo28

Addicted to Softballfans
Demarini cant catch a break, but i would be ok with money going back into the FH program. Still wish there was more communication from higher up in the form of a monthly news letter on product updates etc.

Goosepimp

Insane Dedication
Sounds like you guys need regional directors to over see the growth and direction of the program...

The program is great if it's being used in the correct way and not for the wrong reasons ...

I think people get the wrong impression sometimes of what the Factory Hitter program is supposed to be ...

Last edited:

cobraklr96

Swings the best- STADIUMS
Wouldn't that be nice... The only way to get any info is to be a pest... An even lucky to get it then... I learn most new things here on Sbf not from anyone at the factory.. Then I'll just ask the boss or someone in the know if there's any truth to such and such rumors

Sad but true.. interesting to see what happens. My guess is the fh program stays the same, but I do wonder what happened to famous

cobraklr96

Swings the best- STADIUMS
what the...? so you think the guys will get picked up by other teams? how does that work?

Depends if the they were disbanded and approved by utrip. If approved and the other conference major teams have roster moves after being frozen then they would be able to added. Dont think the players would be able to play below "A" bc of the utrip drop rule. could be wrong tho, since im only a low level c/d guy.

newbill/kti15

Addicted to Softballfans
Depends if the they were disbanded and approved by utrip. If approved and the other conference major teams have roster moves after being frozen then they would be able to added. Dont think the players would be able to play below "A" bc of the utrip drop rule. could be wrong tho, since im only a low level c/d guy.

Pretty much any conference team can pick up the players once the team is folded... they still have to meet certain classication though... Obviously a C conference team cant pick up more than one guy off of the A team that folded... All roster moves are approved or denied by Don Sr.

demar44

Demarini Player Rep
If any of u dont like the fh program, i can assure u no one is making u stay. If u thought the point was to bad mouth the company in a public forum, im afraid u were mistaken. When information is given, then poorly handled(i.e. posting pictures prematurely) theres prob a reason it has been limited as of late. Any of u that need information can contact me at 3609039160. Or [email protected]

U signed up for this, to promote Demarini/Wilson. Do try to show a little more diligence

Dale Brungardt
Factory Hitter

demar44

Demarini Player Rep
As far as the team goes, stuff happens. Those issues should n hopefully will stay in house. I wish nothing but the best to all involved. Especially my teammates in finding new homes for the rest of the year

UptotheKnuckle

Addicted to Softballfans
If any of u dont like the fh program, i can assure u no one is making u stay. If u thought the point was to bad mouth the company in a public forum, im afraid u were mistaken. When information is given, then poorly handled(i.e. posting pictures prematurely) theres prob a reason it has been limited as of late. Any of u that need information can contact me at 3609039160. Or [email protected]

U signed up for this, to promote Demarini/Wilson. Do try to show a little more diligence

Dale Brungardt
Factory Hitter

I'm confused... Where in the thread were people bad mouthing the factor hitter program?

However as for posting pic prematurely, Usually its marketing guys that get butthurt about that stuff. It usually builds more hype and helps sales. If you seriously wanted to help sales you guys should hire JPEG of your bat decals. He came up with some very nice designs just on his free time. Cause that flipper is just ... well you know... early release of photos didn't help that much but its proformace was the deciding factor about picking one up.

ck1

The Madness
I'm sure these guys will find good homes. There are some good guys on that team that can fit in just about anywhere.

Jallennh

Very First Factory Hitter
Dale, you made your point. We all know what is going on, as do you, now back to the team in question.

Jim

TheTank

Star Player
popcorn.gif

leftcenter01

on the down slope
I think that utrip forced the break up due to the j3u! Utrip felt that a whole team of guys swinging such a force would be unstoppable and have an unfair compitive advantage.:D Now since these sticks wont be needed by the team how about sending me one;)