No more Demarini/Famous

select_22

The Veteran
Hmm wish Peach state shootout was later in year. could have seen Larsen in action with dirty. they ran through tourny undefeated. how much better does he make the team? seems like they were already pretty dang good.

newbill/kti15

Addicted to Softballfans
I am Demarini at heart... but I have to swing Easton to be able to play with R and M... It is what it is... At least Easton is putting a very good product out this year...

Pinky12

I love teh PINK!
I am Demarini at heart... but I have to swing Easton to be able to play with R and M... It is what it is... At least Easton is putting a very good product out this year...

Gotta do what ya gotta do.

And with that, if any Demar/Famous guys wanna get rid of a jerz or two pm me please. I'm a xxl or xxxl. Thanks in advance! =)

iowa_kid

Manager
Vultures eat for FREE bro...these guys willing to pay

(I ASSUME!)

truth.. id buy one.. just like i wanted to buy one since we first saw them months ago.. hell i think i asked guillory and larsen about buying one right when they announced the team before we even knew what the jerseys looked like.. just cant have too many demar jerseys or demar swag, not much of it out there

select_22

The Veteran
if larsen is a 2xl or 3xl ill make it work... for matter of fact idc who it is i jsut want any jersey number 22 i can get. double duces rockin it out!

Nateorious

Addicted to Softballfans
I thought it was getting a little cannibalistic and a bit disrespectful also but I wouldnt say no to anyone asking if anyone wanted some stuff.

cobraklr96

Swings the best- STADIUMS