No Pics, No Thread

Joker

pay better attention then. its been stickied in pretty much every section of the site

Joker

its not supposed to be helpful. not seeing the thread is your own fault. pay better attention and you wouldn't have got your thread deleted

jt7

Addicted to Softballfans
No it is not.

I have it all worked out and relisted.

apparently your not comprehending the fact that I posted a picture of a poker chip collection I have so not really sure where a stock photo or stolen pic or up to date pic would come into play. Unless you wanted to buy it and were concerned of the condition of the chips and the wear and tear they must be taking while sitting in my closet I can get you an up to the second pic, if you would like to buy them lmk.

Joker

you don't get an exemption, the rule applies to everyone. follow them or quite whining your thread gets deleted when you don't follow them

jt7

Addicted to Softballfans
you don't get an exemption, the rule applies to everyone. follow them or quite whining your thread gets deleted when you don't follow them

not whining, originally I was asking just out of curiosity of the new "rule"

then I just had to clarify my comments with others and their meaningless replies.

sonic was actually helpful unlike you and pm'ed me my original post so I was able to correct it and relist so now its resolved and everyone can be happy.

DemPhenom

I have it all worked out and relisted.

apparently your not comprehending the fact that I posted a picture of a poker chip collection I have so not really sure where a stock photo or stolen pic or up to date pic would come into play. Unless you wanted to buy it and were concerned of the condition of the chips and the wear and tear they must be taking while sitting in my closet I can get you an up to the second pic, if you would like to buy them lmk.

You are the one with the comprehending problem.

17holdmyown17

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm all for pics, but come on my post was deleted do to no pics but what I was selling was sealed new in box...I thought the whole premise of the board was to hook board not ....C'Mon Man....

Jclinard

Addicted to Softballfans
why do we need the piece of paper with our name on it in the pic?

People im assuming posting a ton of **** they dont have, or a bat in better condition with an old pic, sure its came up a few times.. Just protecting us all more as buyers..

karas3434

Addicted to Softballfans
honestly seems like a big hassle to me... I think maybe there should be a price limit on the pictures... maybe $50+ item and pics are required. Im selling xbox 360 games for $10 if I wanted to go through the hassle of taking pics, uploading pics, hosting pics, posting pics, id just go sell on ebay and prolly make more money and save time and the hassle. ill hashtag my own ad to be deleted and sell my stuff on other forums. I was just trying to hook up some fellow softball bros....

sleepin4matty

Management Material
People im assuming posting a ton of **** they dont have, or a bat in better condition with an old pic, sure its came up a few times.. Just protecting us all more as buyers..

Both of these are true. They also wanted to prevent people from selling NIW stuff but posting it as 1 hit or X hits but selling it NIW after the fact

utcw201

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼
honestly seems like a big hassle to me... I think maybe there should be a price limit on the pictures... maybe $50+ item and pics are required. Im selling xbox 360 games for $10 if I wanted to go through the hassle of taking pics, uploading pics, hosting pics, posting pics, id just go sell on ebay and prolly make more money and save time and the hassle. ill hashtag my own ad to be deleted and sell my stuff on other forums. I was just trying to hook up some fellow softball bros....

So go do it then. It isn't like the stuff you sell in there does anything to help the store out. ****ing whining little *****.

Joker

no one is forcing you to sell anything here. but if you're going to, follow the rules or shut up about it

dabus25

Addicted to Softballfans
This is why I'm strictly a buyer now TRUST me I've tried all of the posting pics methods and still can't post pics...I'm not bitching or whinning, this is just the truth.js

FireMedic528

Star Player
Why is it a act of congress to post pics on here man, if someone can show me the easy way by all means I'm open to it, I cant figure out how to get them posted I can get on my profile in a album but putting them in a thread kicking my ass don't get it.

frontagerdmaui

White Samoan
Why is it a act of congress to post pics on here man, if someone can show me the easy way by all means I'm open to it, I cant figure out how to get them posted I can get on my profile in a album but putting them in a thread kicking my ass don't get it.

I use photobucket.com for all my pics. Free and easy to use. Linked to my phone so all my camera pics upload to my account storing them and saving room on my SD card.

With your PB account. Click on the desired picture. On the right side it has 4 listings to connect. Click on direct and it should automatically copy it for you. Open the thread you want the picture in and click on the Mountain Icon in the SBF toolbars for posting in a thread. erase the http crap and paste the direct link from PB. Submit. Done.

frontagerdmaui

White Samoan

Or this link^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^:p:p

I use photobucket.com for all my pics. Free and easy to use. Linked to my phone so all my camera pics upload to my account storing them and saving room on my SD card.

With your PB account. Click on the desired picture. On the right side it has 4 listings to connect. Click on direct and it should automatically copy it for you. Open the thread you want the picture in and click on the Mountain Icon in the SBF toolbars for posting in a thread. erase the http crap and paste the direct link from PB. Submit. Done.

blackbeasst

Addicted to Softballfans
there needs to be a minimum number of hours you can bump a fs/ft thread. too many are getting bumped every 2-3 hours.