Need Help No warranty bat

Dars

Addicted to Softballfans
Yeah, I wasn't planning on gouging him and keeping both bats. For some reason he would rather pay $25 to ship a bat worth about $200 rather than paypal $50. Mindbottling.

Rooster210

P-Pumpah #1
1. pp 30-50 to dars and issue resolved

or

2. send dars bat back, then pp shipping for dars to send your bat back. hopefully you haven't beat his bat to ****

Donger73

Addicted to Softballfans
Living up to his screen name, that's for sure....haven't seen a good "outstanding bad dealer" in a while

kj13

Addicted to Softballfans
DARS, personally don't think you did anything wrong but if he send you the EST back just send the Purcell back. Not worth the hassle man.

Jokers right on

wcoastsoftball

I deleted the thread because it didn't have pictures. This is why members are to post pics in the orginal thread and why buyers shouldn't buy until they see the product.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
I deleted the ngtg thread. Keep this one updated, and if he never comes through put up your own. He can always just delete one he starts.

Always pay the fees.

I agree with wcoast, but I doubt you could've seen the nr stamp from most pics.

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
Whether you could read the nr stamp or not it is also up to sellers to disclose any and all pertinent information about a sale that's pretty simple..

That said why not keep the ngtg thread on the seller?

After all he did try to pull some shenanigans..

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Whether you could read the nr stamp or not it is also up to sellers to disclose any and all pertinent information about a sale that's pretty simple..

That said why not keep the ngtg thread on the seller?

After all he did try to pull some shenanigans..
The ngtg guy started the thread so he could've edited or deleted it at will.

Dars

Addicted to Softballfans
Tried zooming in on the pics he sent, cant see where it says No Warranty on the handle though. No way he didn't see it though, since the grip was removed and it is stamped plain as day.

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
The ngtg guy started the thread so he could've edited or deleted it at will.
Understood, but he obviously tried pulling one on someone so why can't mods put up ngtg or at very least buyer beware..

Sorry but very hard to believe he didn't see or know it was a nr ijs..

johnny fitz

Addicted to Softballfans
I don't usually chime in on these... but from his profile he's a young guy. Probably hasn't played much and doesn't know the nuances of it yet. I think 50 is on the steep side of fair. His name was never put up for him to come here and defend himself and after it was he came out and said his version of events.

He -probably- was sold a niw nr and didn't know what it was. It happens. I've seen it happen to young guys around me... his screen name is terrible though.

This should be left up with the OG thread as a buyer beware because it is a learning experience. I'm sure it will all be fine.

Joker

he didn't just "say his versions of the events" he acted like a whiny child. how you respond to a mistake is more important than that you made a mistake. his response was poor

Dars

Addicted to Softballfans
Still nothing in Paypal, just excuses and communication only if I initiate it. Left him a buyer beware until he clears this up. 3 weeks is long enough to wait.

Rooster210

P-Pumpah #1
leave as NGTG don't foresee this getting resolved. leave address and name and #, some use social media to also deal.

milesej05

The Rookie
Because you received a warranty bat from Worth and it had shrink wrap on it and a barcode, does NOT make the bat returnable. Plain and simple. Guess your username is very fitting.

ogWarlock78

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm not so sure anyone was trying to pull anything here.
Some noobs just don't understand warranty, returnable and non-returnable.
I got a NIW senior bat recently that had the warranty form inside the shrink wrap. Some would think if the bat maker supplied a warranty form with the bat, it MUST have come with a warranty.

Joker

I'm not so sure anyone was trying to pull anything here.
Some noobs just don't understand warranty, returnable and non-returnable.
I got a NIW senior bat recently that had the warranty form inside the shrink wrap. Some would think if the bat maker supplied a warranty form with the bat, it MUST have come with a warranty.

Long story short, traded him a returnable with barcode EST xl for what was supposed to be a returnable Purcell with barcode. He sent me a stamped No Warranty Purcell. Talked with him about making the deal right, he agreed to Paypal me $50 to even the deal on Sept. 13th. He said he was having problems with Paypal, and was trying to pay me. 3 weeks later, nothing sent thru Paypal, and just excuses about why the money hasn't been sent. Will delete this if he actually comes thru with the money, but not holding my breath.

Kyle Fish
5560 Jones Road
Radnor Ohio, 43066

740-513-6104
the lying says otherwise