For Sale Nokona Custom Now Available

milocoman

Administrator
Staff member
All leather grades of Nokona from Walnut to Generation to X2 to Bloodline Pro are now available to be customized.

Go to Nokona and build it.

http://www.nokona.com/custom.php#sport

At the end copy and paste your selections into an email or start a conversation with me on the forum.

Will look like this. Email to [email protected] and I will reply with cost and order up if you want to order.

Your Custom Options
  • Sport: Fastpitch
  • Glove Style: X2 Elite™
  • Hand: Regular Right Hand Thrower
  • Glove Size: 12.00"
  • Web Style:
  • Lace Color: Tan
  • Personalization:
    Style: Laser Branding | Name: Hannah JJ | Style: Script
Just placed our first order on Monday. Telling me that turn around is 4-6 weeks will see how long this first one takes.

Emperor

Star Player
so its basically what color lace we want, and script on the side of the glove? Next to no web options. For the price, thats some poor customization choices... Not bagging on you Chad, pointing out Nokona is really far behind everyone else at this point..

milocoman

Administrator
Staff member
Some gloves offer more web choices, still no where near enough. Many other companies offer more customization that is not in dispute. You do get a USA made glove here which is all it takes for some people. The pricing we offer is considerably better than ordering through Nokona.

Emperor

Star Player
is the "Pro Line" the bloodline, because I don't see anything called "Bloodline" on their site anymore. thanks

milocoman

Administrator
Staff member
On my sheet Bloodline Pro has a custom option. I have inquired with the powers to be to see if it is correct since they do not have the option on their website.

eyeinthesky

switch hitter
so its basically what color lace we want, and script on the side of the glove? Next to no web options. For the price, thats some poor customization choices... Not bagging on you Chad, pointing out Nokona is really far behind everyone else at this point..
This. It's just the already available retail models with laces and script. What happened to their all black gloves, BTW?

Emperor

Star Player
unless its a STEEP STEEP drop off from what the price they're asking for customs on the site, it just isn't worth it for the options available. Better to order a Rawlings or a Wilson through Chad than a Nokona. Still, good to know its another choice for people to look at.

dttruax

Addicted to Softballfans
unless its a STEEP STEEP drop off from what the price they're asking for customs on the site, it just isn't worth it for the options available. Better to order a Rawlings or a Wilson through Chad than a Nokona. Still, good to know its another choice for people to look at.
True, not many options.... but, a stock bloodline pro is $500 retail + another $50 for the laser engraving + ?? for custom laces + being able to get an h-web on a glove bigger than 12", I think the price Chad quoted me is pretty good.

Johnny T

ADD & OCD on SBF
What's the biggest ya can get one in? Like an x2? 13,14 or 15?. Just curious what one would possibly be. May be worth splurging for

milocoman

Administrator
Staff member
Currently biggest you could build would be a 13.5" and from my paperwork it does not appear to be limited to which glove you build.