Nokona custom website page

skyspy

My money says they would; I've asked about some odd configurations over the years myself. But the best way to find out is to give them a call. You'll get a live person in one or two rings and my experience has been that anyone who answers is very knowledgeable about what they can/can't do.

Rous

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm going to guess they cannot do this one. There is a reason you rarely see an I-web on a glove longer than 12", they just don't scale upwards well. If you really want one, you can get the stock glove you want and then have someone swap on a custom Glovesmith I web... but be prepared for an odd looking glove.

This is probably close to a 13" glove... those are some long legs on that web!

fg-b3

skyspy

I would hope any freedom-loving organization would refuse to put coils on a custom glove. Don't know why, but they're like fingernails on a chalkboard to me. I do keep hearing good things about the Glovesmiths. May have to bite the bullet and order a custom from them.

CircleL

Starting Player
I play ball with a guy who has an I Web on a 13 inch glove. He custom ordered it from 44 gloves.
I have to say I didn't even realize it was 13" until I picked it up and asked him what size it was, I thought it was smaller because it actually looked right.

Rous

Addicted to Softballfans
I really like the Nokona 13" gloves. At the same time, if you are fine with a closed back, the Glovesmtih 1300 and 1350 are very nice too. I would say, if I were going to play primarily infield with it, I'd go Nokona and outfield, the Glovesmtih (as it plays a little deeper).