Noobs kill me

steel

Tried to do a deal with another noob here and this is the response i get.

longhornatx
Part Time Player

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by steel
Could work something out if you were willing to ship first. Checked your feedback and you don't have any. Positive or negative. I've got over 36 All GTG's. Let me know. Thanks.

sorry I will not ship first.. thought we where all adults on this forum..

im going to best buy this afternoon to pick up a samsung LED TV.. going to see if they will let me pick it up and connect it at home make sure everything works right.. then i will tell them if its all good i will be right back to pay them see how that flys..

i dont get this site everyone wants everyone to ship first then pay later.. who works like that????
if your worried pay the freakin 3% paypal fees and stay protected..

not trying to be a DiK but seriously this is a crazy way to do business in any market..

TyJack09

Addicted to Softballfans
Man some people will never understand that this is the way this site operates. If you don't like it, stick to ebay and craigslist. Let us know how that works out.

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
So move along, let someone else risk getting ripped off. Paypal doesn't protect as well as most think

steel

So move along, let someone else risk getting ripped off. Paypal doesn't protect as well as most think

Exactly. Paypal is a joke. I've been on both ends getting stuck by paypal. As the buyer and the seller. Now they hold my money for 1-2 weeks on the bay until i have 100 feedbacks.

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans
Usually if I see something for sale and I'm interested? I will check their feedback....
If they have less than 7 deals I won't even bother... You could always find that same bat for a similar price from a gtg brother!!! I shipped first earned my stripes just part of the rules!!

steel

The point is they don't trust you with many GTG's but your suppose to trust them with 0. Not trying to make a huge deal about one douche bag. I just liked the reply i got that's all.

mjs

Dodging bullets
Usually if I see something for sale and I'm interested? I will check their feedback....
If they have less than 7 deals I won't even bother... You could always find that same bat for a similar price from a gtg brother!!! I shipped first earned my stripes just part of the rules!!

ten and over for me....

gregbishere

Shutup just Shutup
Sure seems like he is trying to be a **** to me? He obviously knows that most people with feedback are going to ask that so just say and move on, not have a cry baby tantrum, damn noobs

p17

Exactly. Paypal is a joke. I've been on both ends getting stuck by paypal. As the buyer and the seller. Now they hold my money for 1-2 weeks on the bay until i have 100 feedbacks.

You must not have great ratings if they're holding until you get to 100. It's supposed to release automatically if your tracking info says delivered anyway

steel

You must not have great ratings if they're holding until you get to 100. It's supposed to release automatically if your tracking info says delivered anyway

Not true. According to paypal they have changed their policy. I'm guessing within the last 2-3 months. I've been a member since may of 04 and have 100% feedback. Never had the slightest problem here or there. That's what pisses me off.

Joker

Not true. According to paypal they have changed their policy. I'm guessing within the last 2-3 months. I've been a member since may of 04 and have 100% feedback. Never had the slightest problem here or there. That's what pisses me off.

then why does it say may 2010?

p17

I don't mean your percentage, I mean your actual ratings, like with the stars. I also have 100% and less than 100 deals and I haven't had to wait for money since the first two weeks that they introduced that policy a couple years ago