Nor Cal

Frost

I'm on a boat *****
Utrip, NSA and ASA. Why do you need GSL? All it's going to do is water down the competition and turn tourneys into 4 team events. If Norcal could get it figured out they'd just take turns and have bigger events instead of 15 different small ones every weekend.

Frost

I'm on a boat *****
ASA had western nationals within the last 2 years in Roseville and it will be back within another couple of years. ASA in tracy, sac and roseville.

Asa doesn't really have many tourneys in the east Bay Area just local rec leagues

rhound50

Rec Coed Superstar
GSL looks like a good setup but as has been stated already the last thing the bay area needs is another association. Any given summer weekend there is at least one USSSA tourney, an NSA tourney and a All-World Tourney. So instead of getting 20-30 teams in E there are 3 or 4 tournies with 4-8 teams. Nothing more "fun" then seeing a bracket and realizing you entered the tourney that has 4 teams where at most you get 4 games in and first place gets $100 off their next tourney.

chooch $$$

Star Player
If GSL ever makes it out that way it won't be to try and compete with everyone else but to have a few tourneys to give teams a different organization to play.. In my tourneys I try to give what I can so teams want to come back and play.. Senek has brought his team out there and can vouche for the prize pkgs. if anyone has any questions feel free to hit me up

rhound50

Rec Coed Superstar
If GSL ever makes it out that way it won't be to try and compete with everyone else but to have a few tourneys to give teams a different organization to play.. In my tourneys I try to give what I can so teams want to come back and play.. Senek has brought his team out there and can vouche for the prize pkgs. if anyone has any questions feel free to hit me up

Senek and I are friends and he has had nothing but good things to say about GSL tournaments. My comments weren't intended to be directed at GSL, I'd love to play a GSL tourney but as I said the last thing Nor. Cal needs is another association, even one that likely run better than Nor. Cal USSSA.