North Dakota Summer Thread - Hope that winter BP paid off! Part 2(2015)

NDSoftball

Addicted to Softballfans
I have to redo my Rec I picks as my champion backed out.

1. Fleck and Sons
No one has really seen them this year.

2. The Bowler
Bounces back from rough Mich Golden weekend

3. Dmvw
Bowler gets revenge. Missing best player.

4. Munich
Easy side of bracket

gullie28

Addicted to Softballfans
I have to redo my Rec I picks as my champion backed out.

1. Fleck and Sons
No one has really seen them this year.

2. The Bowler
Bounces back from rough Mich Golden weekend

3. Dmvw
Bowler gets revenge. Missing best player.

4. Munich
Easy side of bracket

Schnider??

kf16

Addicted to Softballfans
McQuades Predictions or Guesses

C
1. Heartland
2. 3x Gear
3. Corral
4. RMI

D
1. Tainted
2. Livewire
3. IES
4. 3rd Generation

E
1. Fleck & Sons
2. DMVW
3. Ackerman
4. Bowler

Rec 2
1. Showcase
2. McCarthys
3. Warning Track Power
4. Bridge City

Rec 3 & 4- No guess

cheee

Diamond Dawg
McQuades Predictions or Guesses

C
1. Heartland
2. 3x Gear
3. Corral
4. RMI

D
1. Tainted
2. Livewire
3. IES
4. 3rd Generation

E
1. Fleck & Sons
2. DMVW
3. Ackerman
4. Bowler

Rec 2
1. Showcase
2. McCarthys
3. Warning Track Power
4. Bridge City

Rec 3 & 4- No guess

We prefer to stay under the radar

ming01

DMVWinning
C
1 Heartland
2 3X
3 RC Rushmore Crossfit
4 Corral Bar

D
1 Tainted
2 Boulder Homes
3 American Casing
4 Mulligans

Rec 1
1 Fleck & Son
Also watch out for Bistro

Rec 2
1 John Deere

NDpredator

Addicted to Softballfans
Torok- I love that you wrote this like you aren't on the team. I would say it would be hard pressed to move you guys up. Unless you are run ruling every single team significantly I don't think the classification committee could really make a decision mid-season. However, stranger things have happened. I would say if anything if you guys win this, you will be guaranteed to move up next year no matter how you finish the season.

I wouldn't be surprised to see a mid season bump this year even if they finish Top 3 at McQuades. We won our Rec 3 bracket last year at McQuades and were bumped up to Rec 2 for state. After we played well at state and then again at Nationals we were bumped to Rec 1 for this season. We have been through a lot of changes in a year and have some players missing right now but a 2 division bump from 1 season to the next is definitely tough! FYI....we were Minot - Wings and Rings/Schuler Repair last season.

gullie28

Addicted to Softballfans
I wouldn't be surprised to see a mid season bump this year even if they finish Top 3 at McQuades. We won our Rec 3 bracket last year at McQuades and were bumped up to Rec 2 for state. After we played well at state and then again at Nationals we were bumped to Rec 1 for this season. We have been through a lot of changes in a year and have some players missing right now but a 2 division bump from 1 season to the next is definitely tough! FYI....we were Minot - Wings and Rings/Schuler Repair last season.

I honestly am blanking on the math behind everything with your bump up from last year. DMVW has probably set themselves up to get bumped and yes there is something in place to bump teams who win at McQuades but we are trying to do it more post season rather than in season. However, if you are blowing everyone out or playing in a higher division, ie- a Rec 1 team who plays D and then finishes in the trophies would probably be mid-seasoned bumped.

NDpredator

Addicted to Softballfans
I honestly am blanking on the math behind everything with your bump up from last year. DMVW has probably set themselves up to get bumped and yes there is something in place to bump teams who win at McQuades but we are trying to do it more post season rather than in season. However, if you are blowing everyone out or playing in a higher division, ie- a Rec 1 team who plays D and then finishes in the trophies would probably be mid-seasoned bumped.

I agree with you. We are a solid team when we have everyone but I don't necessarily think we deserved a 2 division bump. We weren't blowing people out (sometimes it happened but not regularly) and we just happened to have a good season in which we didn't even get to finish it out since we were bumped after McQuades. I do know after the spring meeting that up to the top 3 finishers in each Rec division of McQuades will at a minimum get a division bump the following season but that doesn't take out the chance of being bumped mid season when they have the meeting in July before state tournaments.

rock2131

Extra Hitter
Torok- I love that you wrote this like you aren't on the team. I would say it would be hard pressed to move you guys up. Unless you are run ruling every single team significantly I don't think the classification committee could really make a decision mid-season. However, stranger things have happened. I would say if anything if you guys win this, you will be guaranteed to move up next year no matter how you finish the season.

How am I supposed to hide behind my keyboard when you are putting me on blast Gulmon.

mizunoguy

Softball Whore
So how'd McQuades treat everyone? I wasn't there and only heard about my old team, Ground Round. Congrats to Adam and the rest of those guys. Sounds like they played well and came up a run too short.

ming01

DMVWinning
So how'd McQuades treat everyone? I wasn't there and only heard about my old team, Ground Round. Congrats to Adam and the rest of those guys. Sounds like they played well and came up a run too short.

C: 1. Heartland 2. 3X
D: 1. Bis TB 2. GRound
Rec 1: 1. Saskatoon Crush 2. Mann Energy
Rec 2: 1. McCarthy's out of Colorado

mizunoguy

Softball Whore
Is Saskatoon Crush ever going to get the bump? Haven't they won it a few times now? (I could be wrong).

As for Heartland, I'm sure that was almost expected. I'm sure there is already talk about allowing them to play C. D class looked interesting from the brackets. Lots of high run games.

Congrats to all.

rock2131

Extra Hitter

One thing that stuck out to me is that DMVW was the most over hyped team and showed they should stay in Rec 1 until they become more consistent. Also Heartland is still good, 3X is the best C team in the state, and Ground Round had a hell of a tournament D state should be really good this year.

Baconeater10

Extra Hitter
One thing that stuck out to me is that DMVW was the most over hyped team and showed they should stay in Rec 1 until they become more consistent. Also Heartland is still good, 3X is the best C team in the state, and Ground Round had a hell of a tournament D state should be really good this year.
Thanks. Hats off to TB Financial.. They made a nice come back and held on in the 7th. Both teams played well and we received tons of comments from fans watching that championship game. Another great McQuades! Congrats to the 3X/Box for winning C. (Heartland doesn't count). Looking forward to state!

NDSoftball

Addicted to Softballfans

Don't overreact to one game there bud.