Not All is Good With That Wax

AH23

Addicted to Softballfans
So, 2014 we go through That Wax order of full subs for our team, tells us he will have them to us by the tourney date we wanted them by. He misses his deadline.

Ordered dry fits later in the summer, all good. Second chances and all. Do another order just for myself a pair of his shorts and another of our team dry fits for my son. Goes fine.

This year, after much internal debate on our team, we decide to go through That Wax again, this year two sets of full subs and hats. Wrong move.

Everything starts off fine. He's working with us on our photoshop artwork, stuff looks great. We order March 19, he says not a problem for the tourney we have weekend of April 25th.

April 11th, check in with him, says hats going into production, still should have our uni's in time for tourney.

April 20th, still no shirts, call Jimmy. Says he's getting shipment, not sure if our stuff is gonna be in or not. He offers to send us dry fits to match last years logo (which was nice of him) for the new guys on the team so that we match if uni's aren't in shipment and we'd have for the weekend. Full subs don't come in.

Afternoon of April 23rd get picture text from Jimmy, he's shipping the five dry fits USPS Priority Express (1-3 Business days). He's in Florida, we're in Oregon....the shirts were delivered Saturday afternoon while we were playing 30 miles away.

Slow forward to May 7th, still no shirts.

Says they'll be in following Tuesday.

Wed May 13th, get text uni's are in, pics included.

Get jersey's Sat 16th. Sunday sorting through shirts, putting sets together, notice we have a wrong number on the white and blue set. Send Jimmy picture of both shirts and screen shot of order and numbers showing should be 43 instead of 34 (don't notice that the color of the number isn't correct, wrong number, didn't even register). I'm lost in a see of blue, white and gold.....Other than the number, love the material and shirts came out great. (which they did)

Monday the 18th, Jimmy sends a text, he's gonna check and fix.

Wed June 3rd, Jimmy sends a text that his guy WILL MAKE a new set with the 43 for no cost and we can either send the 34 back or pay $15 for each of the incorrect number 34s.
I question why the replacement (correct number 43) hasn't been started yet and I'm gonna check with the other guy that runs the team on what we want to do with the incorrect number. Jimmy says it'll only be another two weeks max for correct shirt.

Wed June 17th Jimmy sends correct shirts for #43.

During this time, we had one tourney canceled and didn't play end of May through middle of June due to kids spring sports and such. So we hadn't had everyone together, and we notice this at our tourney.

20150627_113031.jpg

I shoot Jimmy a text with the picture along with the words "Notice anything".
No response. It's the weekend, no worries I'll wait. Nothing Monday. Or Tuesday...... so I follow up, on July 8th. Yep, I waited that long. Shoot him another text and I probably should have called and talked with him but it went downhill from there.

He says he got text but picture was too small. (okay?)

Explain to Jimmy that number 13 has white numbers instead of blue.
Then, nonsense. ..... again, probably could have been avoided with a phone call, but well, after being told that it was apparently me having a bad day, or that I need to loosen up, didn't really feel like talking to him.

2015-07-08%2023.16.45.png

2015-07-08%2023.17.40.png

2015-07-08%2023.18.25.png

2015-07-08%2023.19.14.png

2015-07-08%2023.19.53.png

2015-07-08%2023.20.34.png

2015-07-08%2023.21.43.png

2015-07-08%2023.22.45.png

2015-07-08%2023.23.45.png

2015-07-08%2023.24.30.png

2015-07-08%2023.25.09.png

This bull**** goes on for quite a while longer. Because in the screenshot 15 I miswrote something while texting on my way back to work, Jimmy basically told us he's not going to fix the other two jerseys. In his mind, because he sent the dry fits (which we didn't ask for and still haven't worn), he's ok. Because we didn't send the mistake #34 back even though we didn't get the correct shirt for that guy until right before the tourney of the June 24th that it's on us.

He wanted to send us an invoice for the two #34 jerseys which also has the wrong color number on the white. Jimmy wanted to invoice us for the mistake on a mistake.:wtf2:

So, if you like getting the run around, 8 week delivery times. Being told that it's your fault that you didn't notice the color of the numbers on the shirts weren't correct on all 32 jerseys, you need to loosen up, that you're having a bad day, and thanks for the money but we don't own up to our mistakes, then Jimmy is the man.

$1,200 this year and we don't match.

I debated on whether to post this........

For the life of me, can't figure out why he doesn't just say "I'll fix those two shirts".

SMDH

Jimmy34

Board Prick
I offered to fix the shirts Adam, you said NO, i was using humor because I'm usually pretty easy to work with and thought it was a silly mistake that could be fixed very easy...

You said the colors on ALL 32 shirts were wrong you are a LIAR...2 shirts had wrong color numbers, I said no problem it can be fixed...you told me, and it's there in the texts, don't worry about it...I don't care that it was 2 months later, I still offered you more than once to fix the issue...

Look at all the messages from me offering to fix the 2 shirts saying NO PROBLEM...lack of response? really...you have all the times and dates there, I was very easy to get a hold of, answered you very fast and fixed the issues that needed to be fixed...I apologized about the full subs from the start, the artwork was giving the full sub guy a fit and I actually had to change guys because the first guy said they artwork was too heavy and wouldn't do the exact colors I wanted...I'm OCD and made sure all the colors were perfect...only issue was the #43 shirts, I made the mistake and sent #34 in error...the other 2 shirts were a printing error you brought to my attention and AGAIN, LOOK AT THE TEXTS and the numerous apologies and how many times did I offer to FIX THE ISSUE...

I rarely get anyone pissed off at me, I'm laid back, make jokes and do whatever I have to so the teams are happy...I care more about repeat customers than anyone out there and give the best prices around...

You should reread your lying about me not owning up to my mistakes, and me telling you it was your fault, not mine...

$1200 and you don't match??? WHAT 2 SHIRTS I OFFERED TO REMAKE FOR YOU???

I'm done, you have the proof right there and I tried bro...have a good year and good luck to you...

AH23

Addicted to Softballfans
Your reading comprehension isn't too hot. I never said the numbers were all wrong. I said that YOU (Jimmy) blamed me for not noticing the errors on the shirts that did have mistakes.

AH23

Addicted to Softballfans
And as I said before, make the two ****ing shirts. You said no.

When I thought it was just the 13, we were going to deal with it. When I got home at lunch that day and looked and saw that number 22 was wrong ALSO, I mistyped something in one response and ever since then, and especially once I made the mistake of telling him we wouldn't be going through him again, is when he's been acting like a five year old plugging his ears saying "I can't hear you".

AH23

Addicted to Softballfans
Send me my quote! :mad: LOL

We've had nothing but good experiences with Jimmy so far. Would order from him again.

I'm happy for you my man. We haven't been as fortunate. Again, the shirts that are correct, love em. The rest of the experience leaves something to be desired.

Jimmy34

Board Prick
Your reading comprehension isn't too hot. I never said the numbers were all wrong. I said that YOU (Jimmy) blamed me for not noticing the errors on the shirts that did have mistakes.

Being told that it's your fault that you didn't notice the color of the numbers on the shirts weren't correct on all 32 jerseys, you need to loosen up, that you're having a bad day, and thanks for the money but we don't own up to our mistakes, then Jimmy is the man.

Show me where I blamed you, reread every text saying I would FIX THE ISSUE NO PROBLEM, over and over again...then read your #15 post telling me you would just keep the #34's and it's good...

You praised the uniforms when you got them, they came out great, you told me the #43 was made as #34, I got them in 4 weeks, which at that time of the year was fast for me...I offered more than once to make those 2 shirts for you...PROVE ME WRONG...you showed the texts of me telling you I would take care of it, more than a few times...

I'm not gonna argue any more...I wished you good luck, apologized...you lied and said i never offered, so good luck going forward...

AH23

Addicted to Softballfans
message 18 "a silly mistake that you told me about months after getting the shirts". Umm, not months. Got the jerseys on May 17th and noticed the problem on June 27. Five weeks? And that was only four days after we FINALLY got the number 43. If you want to talk MONTHS. Send us the two jerseys. The number 22 and the 13.

AH23

Addicted to Softballfans
Jimmy has been in contact. Resolution in works. Will update when completed

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
oh, a really bad deal from a really bad guy to deal with is fixing his crap after being called out properly? color me surprised

Jimmy34

Board Prick
oh, a really bad deal from a really bad guy to deal with is fixing his crap after being called out properly? color me surprised

Another toolbag troll who doesn't know what he's talking about, where is the "really bad deal" who is the "really bad guy" and you have zero clue about this and when it was being taken care of...go back to sucking Joker off...and tell him to take his hand out of your back so you can mumble on your own...

Jusrah99

Outstanding Bad Mudasuka!
Same thing happened to me with some hats. Bad communication, bad experience, and blamed everyone else besides himself. Sorry this happened to you bro!

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
Another toolbag troll who doesn't know what he's talking about, where is the "really bad deal" who is the "really bad guy" and you have zero clue about this and when it was being taken care of...go back to sucking Joker off...and tell him to take his hand out of your back so you can mumble on your own...

keep it up. people that are defensive like this and attack other people are really, really good people.

Yatzeelogoz

Stop it Stoopit
I just read thru this entire thread...This is custom business...Alot of the stuff comes from overseas...hence the CHEAP!!!!! prices....Deadlines will be missed errors will be made due to Language barrier.

A couple of things to know and live by when ordering CUSTOM uniforms....

1. Order Early, If you start off the order with " I need the shirts by THIS DATE" there's a pretty good chance of error.

2. Get a test print photo "ON FABRIC" to insure color, design sew patterns, and team name & number fonts are correct.

3. When there is a mistake try not to go off the deep end instantaneously, I know I know its your stuff and you want it correct (doesn't everyone)

4. Remember that ALL companies make mistakes in a CUSTOM world, being that the variables are 10 fold...

I know these arent all the answers that the OP wants to hear, but it is the way it...you can order from the USA and the product is usually sound
but it is more expensive and not ALWAYS better..

Have a good rest of the season fellas!

Al Puco
YatzeeInk

NWO56

Addicted to Softballfans
Ordered from jimmy for the first time. Shirts turned out awesome. Have nothing but good things to say about that wax. TNT softball