NRG 500 or Halo?

Go Blue !!!!

DBO and Solo King !
NRG blows the halo out of the water on distance and pop after 500 cuts....most underated FP stick on the market..just have to be patient

thomas_z71

Addicted to Softballfans
I have both, I use my HALO more than anything, but that's only b/c my NRG has a crack :( I think the NRG is a little more endloaded and so it has more distance, but I can place my HALO better than anything I've ever swung. Can't go wrong with either. If you can find them at the same price, I would take the NRG over the HALO, maybe that better answers your question.

mcia

Addicted to Softballfans
The NRG wasn't available the same year as the Halo, correct? Once there was no more NRG, then came the Halo?

thomas_z71

Addicted to Softballfans
I think the NRG was out before the HALO yes. I have the khaki looking HALO which I think was the first one they made.

Hookem74

Addicted to Softballfans
The NRG was 07? And the Halo 08? I think....

correct, 2006-07, great bat but the graphics wear fast and don't know what it is about the end caps but had 2 crack.
Broken in, it outhit every fp bat we had!

mcia

Addicted to Softballfans
correct, 2006-07, great bat but the graphics wear fast and don't know what it is about the end caps but had 2 crack.
Broken in, it outhit every fp bat we had!

Was the Halo supposed to be the model that "took over for the NRG"?

OtejunK

Art Work Junky
forgot a few...

I think it was

HHD.......Oklahoma.......Mpulse..... Intensite.......484.......NRG.......Halo.......I c o n......Rain.......Epic.......Intensite 2.0........MV3........Freak FX700...... Intensite KK Signature......

mcia

Addicted to Softballfans
forgot a few...

I think it was

HHD.......Oklahoma.......Mpulse..... Intensite.......484.......NRG.......Halo.......I c o n......Rain.......Epic.......Intensite 2.0........MV3........Freak FX700...... Intensite KK Signature......

OK....Thanks!