NSA bat help

PeterD07

Extra Hitter
Looking to purchase NSA only bat. I currently play ASA and swing DeMarini Juggys. What NSA bat is comparable to the Juggy?? Any feedback will be appreciated.

bbaum17

Starting Player
There really is no such thing as "NSA only" bats. They follow the same regulations as UTrip. As far as comparable to Juggys, I haven't swung a Demarini in years and are hard to come by in my neck of the woods. Miken has some hot bats in their DC41 and Freak Platinum and any Worth Legit or EST is very hot out of the wrapper. You can get any of those in an endload or balanced, but the DC41 only comes as a full 1oz endload.

PeterD07

Extra Hitter
There really is no such thing as "NSA only" bats. They follow the same regulations as UTrip. As far as comparable to Juggys, I haven't swung a Demarini in years and are hard to come by in my neck of the woods. Miken has some hot bats in their DC41 and Freak Platinum and any Worth Legit or EST is very hot out of the wrapper. You can get any of those in an endload or balanced, but the DC41 only comes as a full 1oz endload.
Thank you