NSA E Super Worlds, Rock Hill, SC

Senek8

Addicted to Softballfans
Do u play any league ball at Twin Creeks?? I still know a few that play out there, but most my age have given the game up...

I played down there a couple sessions but, it is a 45 minute drive in traffic. So I just play league locally in San Mateo. Where did you stay when you lived here?

Senek8

Addicted to Softballfans
hahaha, i was just messing around guy, but knoxville is like 5 hours from us, rock hill less than 2...we qualified for the Supers in IN last year, but didnt make the trip cause of money, year before that, it was in Vegas and we didnt qualify; we are a good E team, will be an average D team...no world beaters by anymeans, not like Dakota and his gang :rolleyes:

How far is Atlanta from Rock Hill? One of my boys has to drive there on Sunday to fly out of there on Monday. lol

Looked like 4 hours to me when I looked it up.

Dakota Deerwood

Addicted to Softballfans
I played down there a couple sessions but, it is a 45 minute drive in traffic. So I just play league locally in San Mateo. Where did you stay when you lived here?

Lived in Sunnyvale (Right off of Wolfe Rd-- Near El Camino)... Peppertree Apts..

Stretch19

Grow up
yeah, 3.5 hours or so id say...traffic in ATL is a real MF though, hope he doesnt fly out of there early and get stuck in all that rush hour BS

Senek8

Addicted to Softballfans
yeah, 3.5 hours or so id say...traffic in ATL is a real MF though, hope he doesnt fly out of there early and get stuck in all that rush hour BS

Dude his flight is at 5:45 AM lol I hope there isn't rush hour traffic at that damn time.

Stretch19

Grow up
oh damn that...so he is basically hanging out sunday and then when everyone goes to bed, hes driving to ATL huh? bump that

Senek8

Addicted to Softballfans
oh damn that...so he is basically hanging out sunday and then when everyone goes to bed, hes driving to ATL huh? bump that

I think he is leaving Sunday afternoon and going to get a room by the airport to chill in til they leave.

Dakota Deerwood

Addicted to Softballfans
Damn kid that is some dedication right there.

Loved the team... And hell, we had a big time sponsor that took care of a lot of things for me.... I really could not complain.. Hell, back then, the Silicon Valley was rolling in the dough, sponsors could be found quite easily...

Senek8

Addicted to Softballfans
cant hide money...

yeah that makes sense...**** that sucks

speaking of rooms, think we are switching hotels

WTH bro? You told me to go to this place and now you aren't even staying there. Was there some malicious intent? Do they have rock hard beds with bed bugs and crack heads roaming the hallways? LOL

Where you guys switching to?

Senek8

Addicted to Softballfans
Loved the team... And hell, we had a big time sponsor that took care of a lot of things for me.... I really could not complain.. Hell, back then, the Silicon Valley was rolling in the dough, sponsors could be found quite easily...

Those types of sponsors are pretty few and far between these days with the tax law changes.

Stretch19

Grow up
WTH bro? You told me to go to this place and now you aren't even staying there. Was there some malicious intent? Do they have rock hard beds with bed bugs and crack heads roaming the hallways? LOL

Where you guys switching to?

Haha Nah man we stayed there last time we were down and it was straight. Dude found some rooms at regency though that are lil cheaper. Super 8 is too nice or us, you have to go inside to get to your room. Lil too flashy for us...

DixieFM0

Addicted to Softballfans
Congrats Epat's, way to hit it in Aiken. We watched yall play BCI, and yall were pounding them Georgia boys.

HiTsTiX#1

Addicted to Softballfans
Hey epat when voodoo beat us it wasnt just coco hitting the bombs. I hurt us as well! I hit the 3 run homer that counted then I hit a 3 run homer for them also in that 1st championship game. Then coco went on to blast 3 of his own. DAMN! haha

Dakota Deerwood

Addicted to Softballfans
Hey epat when voodoo beat us it wasnt just coco hitting the bombs. I hurt us as well! I hit the 3 run homer that counted then I hit a 3 run homer for them also in that 1st championship game. Then coco went on to blast 3 of his own. DAMN! haha

Might have to make you swing the White Steel! :eek:

Marko13

Leaving out around 11 am tomorrow. Good luck to everyone and i hope you guys drop some major bombs if we play yall......