NSA E Super Worlds, Rock Hill, SC

Dakota Deerwood

Addicted to Softballfans
Is this the weekend of October 8th? If so, my team (Krazy Otto's - Crofton, MD) will be there but I'll be at the Penn State/Iowa game. You'll have to let me know how they do. It's much better to have an outsider's opinion than hear it from them. :p

Yes, it is that same weekend... Hell, Im missing the South Carolina/Kentucky game to play... :(

Stretch19

Grow up
missing the VA Beach tourney is one thing, but how you going to miss Super Worlds to see PSU get beat by Iowa? whats the point in even playing this year if you arent going to super worlds?

Dakota Deerwood

Addicted to Softballfans
And he is going to the PSU/Bama game... Id love to see Joe Pa get a win, but that one might get ugly... Bama is supposed to be LOADED this year...

LoveyPSU

Sorry, wrong trajectory
missing the VA Beach tourney is one thing, but how you going to miss Super Worlds to see PSU get beat by Iowa? whats the point in even playing this year if you arent going to super worlds?
So I have something to do when I'm not at Penn State games (we have 6x season tickets) or following Phish around the country. :D
And he is going to the PSU/Bama game... Id love to see Joe Pa get a win, but that one might get ugly... Bama is supposed to be LOADED this year...

They were supposed to be LOADED last year too, but they only beat us 24-3. Granted, Saban could've called off the proverbial dogs, but we'll be better this year and it's at home. I say we only lose 27-10. :(

LoveyPSU

Sorry, wrong trajectory
Is this the weekend of October 8th? If so, my team (Krazy Otto's - Crofton, MD) will be there but I'll be at the Penn State/Iowa game. You'll have to let me know how they do. It's much better to have an outsider's opinion than hear it from them. :p

Found out my team isn't going down for this now. Evidently after their performance from Salem/Roanoke, two teams will be out a win. ;)

Marko13

Our team G&G Softball from Atlanta is in for the Super Worlds. See you guys in about a month. Staying at the Courtyard. Hopefully its not in "the hood".

JGorms41

Addicted to Softballfans
anyone, needing a ss/2/3 for worlds in sc lmk.....team i was on decided 2 days ago not to go. yeah great for me. lol.

i know its a long shot but figured id throw it out there since i was set on going anyway.....

gorms

Stretch19

Grow up
If your team qualified for Super Worlds then you will not be able to pick up with another team who has already qualified...just a heads up

dmoser25

Extra Hitter
@ehall,there is no ghetto near or around cherry park or those hotels. As a matter of fact,winthrop university is next door to cherry park.

ilyk2win

Addicted to Softballfans
We have different priorities, then. I'm missing a tournament in Virginia Beach the weekend of September 10th to go to the Penn State/Alabama game. :p

Found out my team isn't going down for this now. Evidently after their performance from Salem/Roanoke, two teams will be out a win. ;)

I guess their performance w/o you in VA Beach didn't help matters then. I think we played them first game and they acted like they've never seen a knuckle ball before. :p

LoveyPSU

Sorry, wrong trajectory
I guess their performance w/o you in VA Beach didn't help matters then. I think we played them first game and they acted like they've never seen a knuckle ball before. :p

how many balls did the SS kick?

Don't remember....20-4 doesn't leave much to retain :rolleyes:

very true...he must have booted 5 balls when we played them 2 weeks prior

Two different SSs. Just had to ask a teammate, but he said our regular SS went to V Beach. That SS from Salem/Roanoke was a pick-up since the regular one couldn't go.

20-4, ehh? I wasn't making up 16 runs, especially not without HRs. :p

Stretch19

Grow up
Two different SSs. Just had to ask a teammate, but he said our regular SS went to V Beach. That SS from Salem/Roanoke was a pick-up since the regular one couldn't go.

20-4, ehh? I wasn't making up 16 runs, especially not without HRs. :p

oh damn! so yall picked up a SS for the Eastern Worlds and he kicked 5 balls vs us? hahahhahahahaahha, damn

LoveyPSU

Sorry, wrong trajectory
oh damn! so yall picked up a SS for the Eastern Worlds and he kicked 5 balls vs us? hahahhahahahaahha, damn
Yep. I gave the sponsor my list of weekends I wouldn't be able to make tourneys back in March. I don't know why everyone else couldn't have done that, unless something came up. Or even better, how about you don't go to tourneys where you know you won't have at least your starters there? Though I can't talk about booted balls. I offer no benefit at any infield position other than catcher, and, ideally, I should be catching on a tourney team because there should be four OFers better than me.
They came out flat and we came out hot.

There were HR's....1 per game....or in our case 3-4 but still just the first one counted :(

Was it the(ir) first game? That's usually our MO. :(

Hap716

Addicted to Softballfans
Yep. I gave the sponsor my list of weekends I wouldn't be able to make tourneys back in March. I don't know why everyone else couldn't have done that, unless something came up. Or even better, how about you don't go to tourneys where you know you won't have at least your starters there? Though I can't talk about booted balls. I offer no benefit at any infield position other than catcher, and, ideally, I should be catching on a tourney team because there should be four OFers better than me.

Was it the(ir) first game? That's usually our MO. :(

When you commit to a competitive tourney team that plans on attending Worlds/Nationals, you should first look when the big tournaments are scheduled and then plan your vacation/leisure schedule accordingly. If you can't go those big weekends at the end of the year, don't bother playing at all. IJS

LoveyPSU

Sorry, wrong trajectory
When you commit to a competitive tourney team that plans on attending Worlds/Nationals, you should first look when the big tournaments are scheduled and then plan your vacation/leisure schedule accordingly. If you can't go those big weekends at the end of the year, don't bother playing at all. IJS

There are four things ahead of softball in my "priority list of life." Softball's just something I do because I enjoy it and am good at it. To each their own.