NSA E Super Worlds, Rock Hill, SC

uscfiver

Addicted to Softballfans
yeah we kinda had the same meeting before hand; Kevin was a good dude, helped us out a lot by playing wouldnt have had enough w/o him haha.

what pos did you play? i was in RC down in aiken, big hoss lefty sent one screaming by my ass...think i played RC in Rock hill also now that i think about it...has that sweet sliding web gym in the 1st :rolleyes: it was definitely a good game and im glad it didnt get to the point where the on in Aiken did...not to make excuses for anyones action but it had been a long day by the time we played you and we were frustrated to say the least. let emotions get the best of us which happens from time to time, kinda glad we played yall so soon afterwards to kinda put an end to whatever and move on.

I actually was the second baseman in Aiken. And yeah it got kinda heated. Once I was told by your second baseman that he was gonna go to the truck I pretty much lost it. I cannot stand it when someone says that. Then he pushed me in the line which sent it over the edge. Its all good though. Once the game was done I was over it. Not the first softball argument either of us has had Im sure. Especially in the heat of the day.

Dakota Deerwood

Addicted to Softballfans
I actually was the second baseman in Aiken. And yeah it got kinda heated. Once I was told by your second baseman that he was gonna go to the truck I pretty much lost it. I cannot stand it when someone says that. Then he pushed me in the line which sent it over the edge. Its all good though. Once the game was done I was over it. Not the first softball argument either of us has had Im sure. Especially in the heat of the day.

If I hear someone say "Im going to the truck"... I tell them "Bring me back one too, damnit!"

Oh, just found out I will be getting up there tomorrow night, but probably around 9:00 or later...

DixieFM0

Addicted to Softballfans
Them Blackwater guys are a bunch of Thugs and sandbaggers. Stretch the only team in SC yall haven't had problems with is us. That's cause we suck

uscfiver

Addicted to Softballfans
Rawlsy will be up there w VooDoo. Ill be at the Brice. What time you got league ball tonite Pats? Need one at 630 if ya can.

Dakota Deerwood

Addicted to Softballfans
Rawlsy will be up there w VooDoo. Ill be at the Brice. What time you got league ball tonite Pats? Need one at 630 if ya can.

Cant... Gotta kiss some major arse this week.... That happens when ya leave the house at 1:00pm Friday, and dont get back until 8:30 Sunday Night... :(

Stretch19

Grow up

i got you, im the same way, its softball take all that other BS somewhere else. for what its worth, he didnt say anything about going to the truck, someone on yalls team did. he said "we've got trucks too" from what i remember. ah well, sure it wont be the last verbal arguement to take place on a softball field ha

Them Blackwater guys are a bunch of Thugs and sandbaggers. Stretch the only team in SC yall haven't had problems with is us. That's cause we suck

haha, thats cause yall drill us everytime you play us, never close enough for things to get heated

Marko13

Gotta love softball drama. Whether SC or GA the saying "im going to the truck" must be popular....

Dakota Deerwood

Addicted to Softballfans
hahaha...yeah man, bunch of grown ass men. id love to win this thing and retire, real talk

Ive been asked a few times this week... "You gonna retire now that you got another world" (Got a western world in 1996, and an over 40 world last year)...

My answer: HELL NO!

Stretch19

Grow up
youre better than me...if i would have won that thing last weekend i might not have hung it up, but i would have scaled way back...i would have found someone to play with from time to time but wouldnt be in charge or any of the BS that comes along with softball. i want to show up and play sometime, see what that feels like

Stretch19

Grow up
hahahaha, 1 post since March...you creeper ass MF

if we win it this weekend, im leaving my **** in the dugout...

Trung1130

FREE AGENT FOR LIFE
Be on the lookout for a league team from NJ called Big Apple Tickets. Don't underestimate them just because they are league team.

HiTsTiX#1

Addicted to Softballfans
Epat u just keep doing what u doing behind the plate and frame those pitches for me haha and we will be just fine

djcs1204

King Jackie!!!
Naw, Monstars belong to yall (NC)..... We wont claim those boys! :eek:

Yeah, forgot about MP Knights....

We live close enough to the line that we played scnsa all year. And stretch, dont worry, we didn't want to be associated with alk you reloaded rejects either.