NSA E Super Worlds, Rock Hill, SC

devildoc

Extra Hitter
We all knew Kevin. And yeah we had a team meeting before the Rock Hill game. Pretty much just dont say anything to the other team PERIOD. It went well. It was even a good game. And as far as SC teams not being in the NSA world it is kinda odd that Indiana has like 7 teams and SC has only 4 (not claiming Monstars). Musta been handing out bids like Halloween candy up there. There is one SC bid that was won off of points...REC points. Kinda sucks bc they got all of there points playing REC and not E but oh well. There was kind of a stink around here about it. Either way, we would have sucked bc we cannot keep the ball in the park in NSA for somoe reason.
First off USCFIVER if your going to complain about us MP KNIGHTS getting a bid To the Worlds You should have gotten your facts right. No we didnt not get a bid for winning the Points in South carolina. Jeff came out and said that since we played REC we did not recieve the Points The Swamp Donkeys ended up winning the Points. We recieved our bid in the Super Regional in September when we finished 5th in An "E" Tournament. Voodoo won already had a bid APE already had one, Swamp Donkeys already had one and Carolina Thunder Already had one. And when these teams already have bids the Bid gets passed down and since we "MP KNIGHTS" Finished 5th we recieved the Bid along with RSB Tobacco. So before saying junk about it make sure you have the facts straight just saying

#3 MP KNIGHTS...

crawl13

Addicted to Softballfans
Yea us Indiana teams just hand them out like candy; at least we have a director that doesn't allow us to add people off qualified teams.

djcs1204

King Jackie!!!
We (Monstars) were 4-0 going into today. Then we didn't hit it against the Swamp Asses, and lost by a couple. Our second game we played a team called Big Apple and they straight ran it up in us. 5th in this world, just like last weekend.

HiTsTiX#1

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks Stretch! Took alot of hard earned work but we pulled it off! Thanks to NSA for a great tournament!

#2 @ infield

Addicted to Softballfans
Congrats swamp donkeys what a way you guys have had a awesome year What a way to finish it off with 2 world rings. Good job guys

Dakota Deerwood

Addicted to Softballfans
Yea us Indiana teams just hand them out like candy; at least we have a director that doesn't allow us to add people off qualified teams.

Which state director are you referring to??

Thanks for all the props, guys... And congrats to In Memory of 43 (Virginia)-- Great bunch of guys...

djcs1204

King Jackie!!!
Oh I know, and every single player we had went through Jeff. Good job on the year to you guys.... God I can't believe I just said that.

crawl13

Addicted to Softballfans
Which state director are you referring to??

Thanks for all the props, guys... And congrats to In Memory of 43 (Virginia)-- Great bunch of guys...

No bash on you or anyone else; I have no affiliation with any e teams from Indiana; that was more directed towards c and b. Sorry if you took it the wrong way should of specified.

Congrats either way to winner of the supper e; back to back worlds is something to be proud of at any level.

Dakota Deerwood

Addicted to Softballfans
No bash on you or anyone else; I have no affiliation with any e teams from Indiana; that was more directed towards c and b. Sorry if you took it the wrong way should of specified.

Congrats either way to winner of the supper e; back to back worlds is something to be proud of at any level.

Thanks.... I just wanted to make sure everyone knew we didnt (or any SC teams) picked up players for this past weekend... Jeff Williams (SC State Director) goes by the book...

Cknox89

Addicted to Softballfans
Back 2 Back

Smell it Swamp Asses!!!
haha thanks man... sorry we beat yal ....AGAINNNNN!! haha jk... i thought yal would make it back to us... this was a lil weaker than most of our just regular SC tourneys.... playing yal and Thunder all year def helped us win these rings...so i mite let u wear one of mine!!! heeee hawwwww Roll Tide!!!

Stretch19

Grow up
i am...we lost by 2 and i gave them 3 on a bases loaded triple to Guff that landed in the RF corner of Field 5 where the foul line meets the fence; he couldnt have thrown it there any better

Senek8

Addicted to Softballfans
Had fun out there this weekend. Didn't show as well as we wanted to but, it was fun nonetheless. Had a good time meeting Stretch and the folks from APE. Congrats to Dakota on winning that, saw you guys go down 9-0 in the first couple of innings only to rally and come back to win the ship 10-9.

Dakota Deerwood

Addicted to Softballfans
Had fun out there this weekend. Didn't show as well as we wanted to but, it was fun nonetheless. Had a good time meeting Stretch and the folks from APE. Congrats to Dakota on winning that, saw you guys go down 9-0 in the first couple of innings only to rally and come back to win the ship 10-9.

I was wondering if that was yall... I saw a couple of guys with "Nor-Cal" hats on walk to the bleachers during our game... Yeah, we finally woke up, and started hitting... Really did not want to go to an IF game...