NSA E Super Worlds, Rock Hill, SC

Senek8

Addicted to Softballfans
Yeah I was the white guy wearing the Nor Cal hat there were only 3 of us that had that on our hat. Which guy were you?

Senek8

Addicted to Softballfans
I was the EH.... got the hit down the RF line to end it... My though was "Just dont hit into a DP, dummy!" :D

Nice. I liked the CR move there, the dude with the blue shorts wheeled that out and you laced that to the right side. When I saw the guy bobble it I knew it wasn't going to even be close. Too bad we didn't get a chance to hook up, got to meet stretch and a few of his team mates. Good dudes.

Congrats on the win. We definitely weren't happy that we didn't at least make it to Sunday but, loosing that first game pretty much killed us. Our defense only gave up a total of 17 runs through our first 4 games. HRO's is what killed us in our first game and for a total of 6 runs/ 3 HR's.

Dakota Deerwood

Addicted to Softballfans
Nice. I liked the CR move there, the dude with the blue shorts wheeled that out and you laced that to the right side. When I saw the guy bobble it I knew it wasn't going to even be close. Too bad we didn't get a chance to hook up, got to meet stretch and a few of his team mates. Good dudes.

Congrats on the win. We definitely weren't happy that we didn't at least make it to Sunday but, loosing that first game pretty much killed us. Our defense only gave up a total of 17 runs through our first 4 games. HRO's is what killed us in our first game and for a total of 6 runs/ 3 HR's.

Yeah, Rabbit (The guy on 2nd base) can absolutely fly... so when it got over the 1B's head.. I knew it was over... Yeah, heard yall gave the Hornets some runs in that first game... They got a pretty decent squad.

Stretch is a good dude... just confused... :D

Senek8

Addicted to Softballfans
we dont have CA money bro, remember we say at the places w/o hallways for the rooms...

We took our whole team to Vegas in March for like 2400 but, everyone was pretty much responsible for getting themselves there. If you rent a fat house and book your tickets early it really isn't too bad. Just a really fun tourney to play in. Or go to Midnight Madness up in Reno later next year, one of the funnest tourneys.

Stretch19

Grow up
Id take you to Vegas, but you said you are gonna go "Nancy Kerrigan" on my ass... :p

no no, i said im going to steal your ring...im going to nancy kerrigan Guff's ass

We took our whole team to Vegas in March for like 2400 but, everyone was pretty much responsible for getting themselves there. If you rent a fat house and book your tickets early it really isn't too bad. Just a really fun tourney to play in. Or go to Midnight Madness up in Reno later next year, one of the funnest tourneys.

just dropped $2400 on uniforms that got ****ed up with peoples name on the back...if yall buy those, we will go to vegas

Senek8

Addicted to Softballfans
no no, i said im going to steal your ring...im going to nancy kerrigan Guff's ass

just dropped $2400 on uniforms that got ****ed up with peoples name on the back...if yall buy those, we will go to vegas

hahahahahah yeah not sure we are in the market for a fresh set of APE uni's. I would try and get the money back if I were you. $2400 seems like a lot for uni's.

Dakota Deerwood

Addicted to Softballfans
What was the total prize package you guys won anyways? I heard it was some sort of TPS sponsorship. Any truth to that?

Man, we would kill for a sponsorship... We did not get anything like that..

We got a nice trophy, each player got an indivisual award... then we got separate all tournament awards, patches... a bat... and an MVP trophy, along with NSA jackets... Better than what ISA gave us last weekend.

Dakota Deerwood

Addicted to Softballfans

$2400?? Damn, I could do damage in Vegas with that..

Stretch, aight.... lets see if Senek will pick us up to play.. Im down!

Stretch19

Grow up
hahahahahah yeah not sure we are in the market for a fresh set of APE uni's. I would try and get the money back if I were you. $2400 seems like a lot for uni's.

2 full sets for 15 players...they arent APE either, they are ADM Trucking...

$2400?? Damn, I could do damage in Vegas with that..

Stretch, aight.... lets see if Senek will pick us up to play.. Im down!

he said i could play with them anytime, cause i was cool and all...he said you didnt make an effort to speak to him at all this weekend, so you get no invite

Senek8

Addicted to Softballfans
That would be fun to have you guys come out and play Midnight Madness with us. The West Pac tourney is a NIT so, if you guys played with us and we won, you would be locked on our roster lol :D

Senek8

Addicted to Softballfans

New sponsor?*Sounds like a perfect opportunity to hit em up for a travel tourney. lol

he said i could play with them anytime, cause i was cool and all...he said you didnt make an effort to speak to him at all this weekend, so you get no invite

hahahahah Stretch you are a fool. Ya both got an open invite.

Dakota Deerwood

Addicted to Softballfans

Damn.. I was too stressed to speak to anyone during that game!... I was too busy trying to unpucker my ass cheeks (especially when we were down 9):eek:

Hell, I need to go to Vegas.. I still remember how to get to the fields...

Stretch19

Grow up
damn, he said he saw yall play and you werent winning ****...

i tell you, dude wins 1 Super Worlds MVP and this is how he treats the average joes...

Senek8

Addicted to Softballfans
damn, he said he saw yall play and you werent winning ****...

i tell you, dude wins 1 Super Worlds MVP and this is how he treats the average joes...

We won it last year. Beat that team Shorty's crew and that is how they and us both got our berths.

Stretch19

Grow up
Yeah, Rabbit (The guy on 2nd base) can absolutely fly... so when it got over the 1B's head.. I knew it was over... Yeah, heard yall gave the Hornets some runs in that first game... They got a pretty decent squad.

Stretch is a good dude... just confused... :D

rabbit must not have been the dude I HOSED from rf, huh? :rolleyes:

Senek8

Addicted to Softballfans
I eeally wish yall would have beaten them Saturday so we could have played yall that night.

Yeah trust me, we wanted to play you guys too. Had some errors committed that usually don't. It is what it is. We have a rivalary with them.

DixieFM0

Addicted to Softballfans
Patton congrat's on another world. You guys deserved it. I think the website said we finished tied 7th, it was a good weekend for what we had. Yall will never play E again. Maybe USSSA world 2012??

Stretch19

Grow up
Yeah trust me, we wanted to play you guys too. Had some errors committed that usually don't. It is what it is. We have a rivalary with them.

Yeah I would have enjoyed sending yall home even more hahaha. For what its worth the standing showed yall beat them, I won't give you up if you want to run with that ha

Patton congrat's on another world. You guys deserved it. I think the website said we finished tied 7th, it was a good weekend for what we had. Yall will never play E again. Maybe USSSA world 2012??

Yeah they screwed that up, said yall beat gimp but got it backwards. Yall finished 9th with us. None the less good year overall

Senek8

Addicted to Softballfans
Yeah I would have enjoyed sending yall home even more hahaha. For what its worth the standing showed yall beat them, I won't give you up if you want to run with that ha

Yeah I saw that, not sure how they screwed that up. Guess it doesn't really matter, end result is pretty much the same. We took 17th, which is absolute garbage. You guys only scored 4 runs against them so, I am not sure that yall would have been sending us anywhere. LOL :D

Stretch19

Grow up

Yeah I saw that, not sure how they screwed that up. Guess it doesn't really matter, end result is pretty much the same. We took 17th, which is absolute garbage. You guys only scored 4 runs against them so, I am not sure that yall would have been sending us anywhere. LOL :D

Ha Yup I guess the 3 games in a row at 20+ wore us out so we hit em with that hellafied defense instead haha. We gave them 1 back trying to help em out a lil abut they didn't want to be out done haha