NSA E Super Worlds, Rock Hill, SC

Dakota Deerwood

Addicted to Softballfans
Patton congrat's on another world. You guys deserved it. I think the website said we finished tied 7th, it was a good weekend for what we had. Yall will never play E again. Maybe USSSA world 2012??

Thanks Paul!! Yeah, we are looking forward to see what Dooley is going to do with U-Trip.. We talked about that Sunday afternoon... I think we will play more U-Trip, NSA and ISA.... Probably not gonna play much ASA...

Hap716

Addicted to Softballfans
Do you back woods southern hicks consciously type YALL to sound cool or is that what they teach down south?

Senek8

Addicted to Softballfans
Ha Yup I guess the 3 games in a row at 20+ wore us out so we hit em with that hellafied defense instead haha. We gave them 1 back trying to help em out a lil abut they didn't want to be out done haha

I was talking to the guy that hit the jack on Sunday... The boy had his head hanging pretty low. lol

Defense is usually our strong suit and we had like 5 errors in the game against them, I think all in one inning lol. They are a scrappy team that somehow seems to get it done. When you look at them you don't think much but, they seem to always be hanging around.

Not having our normal squad I think really hurt us but, I guess I will never know for sure. :D

Stretch19

Grow up
I was talking to the guy that hit the jack on Sunday... The boy had his head hanging pretty low. lol

Defense is usually our strong suit and we had like 5 errors in the game against them, I think all in one inning lol. They are a scrappy team that somehow seems to get it done. When you look at them you don't think much but, they seem to always be hanging around.

Not having our normal squad I think really hurt us but, I guess I will never know for sure. :D

yeah i can only imagine...up 2 in the top of the 7th...the ONLY thing you cant do is a hit a HR to tie it...guess thats where being able to judy comes in real handy

Senek8

Addicted to Softballfans
yeah i can only imagine...up 2 in the top of the 7th...the ONLY thing you cant do is a hit a HR to tie it...guess thats where being able to judy comes in real handy

Yeah I am sure he would have rather struck out at that point lol

Stretch19

Grow up
him and the rest of his team would have much rather he strike out...real talk though, we would have scored 3 in the bottom of the 7th to beat them anyways, tell him to hold his head up high, hes not the reason ;)

Senek8

Addicted to Softballfans
him and the rest of his team would have much rather he strike out...real talk though, we would have scored 3 in the bottom of the 7th to beat them anyways, tell him to hold his head up high, hes not the reason ;)

I'll let him know hahahahahahha:D

Stretch19

Grow up
hahaha, seriously, do that...we had it going saturday afternoon/night, i really hated they made us wait til 8 am to play our next game, i would have loved to go ahead and keep playing cause we were rolling; went home, didnt get enough sleep, changed into the fresh whites for sunday and couldnt get it done...fugg

HiTsTiX#1

Addicted to Softballfans
i am...we lost by 2 and i gave them 3 on a bases loaded triple to Guff that landed in the RF corner of Field 5 where the foul line meets the fence; he couldnt have thrown it there any better

I seen u back up on me when I first stepped in and I said what the heck Ima still try and burn him. I dont get many triples haha but I will take them when I can. You guys are cool and its always fun playing with u...as long as we come out on top haha

Stretch19

Grow up
Yeah I'm not sure is E has passed my message on to you yet or not, but next time I see you I'm going to Nancy Kerrigan your ass, just a friendly heads up in advance buddy

Stretch19

Grow up
hahahahaha, good...i may have lost the element of surprise, but im a ninja and plan to hit you with 8 different kinds of smoke