Official 2017 Last AB Thread

lx_2nv

Coach
Shallow fly ball that got hung up in the wind for a single. Batted 1.000 for the first time in a while.

Dr. Funkenstein

Addicted to Softballfans
Deep fly ball out to LF that would have been a sac fly if the 3B coach had been paying attention and known there was 1 out instead of 2.

:rolleyes:

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans

Forgot the GoPro so I grabbed some footage from the Vlog. Should have bought a lottery ticket after this AB. Chased a horrible pitch and got bailed out by a bad hop. The strike the umpire called landed on the line of the other batters box and completely ****ed my mindset... lol

pears

Addicted to Softballfans
Finally my season started and I can contribute! My last ab was a solo shot just about dead nutz center field.

CrashDavus

Triple to the LC because left centerfielder came in too quick and the wind took it. Score on a ball that got away from the catcher.

2bs-into-1bs

I hit like a little girl.
Hit a line drive out of the park that ended up as a single due to our senior league rules of 1 up. Then next batter hits a single to center and I attempt to relive my youth and try to head for third. Well my fat upper body got going faster than my toothpick legs and I stumble over third and land square on my left shoulder. Separated it and tore my AC ligaments in it. Season probably over after one swing, but it was a good swing.

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
FC FORCED THE RUNNER AT SECOND TO END THE GAME..BUT THE AB BEFORE STRAIGHT LINE DRIVE UP THE MIDDLE SPLIT THE OF FOR A HR!!!
ONLY THE SECOND HR I EVER HIT ANYWHERE

2spdturbo

Addicted to Softballfans
pretty much began in the loser bracket .....grounder up the middle for a base hit, but outside the box. went 14 for 18 in the tourney ( 6 games).

MPT23

Putting on the foil
Playing for the ship in a few hours. Hope I got something good to post later, lol.

MPT23

Putting on the foil
Playing for the ship in a few hours. Hope I got something good to post later, lol.

Nope. 1st 3 AB's a 2-run jack and 2 singles. Bottom of 7, down by 2 and bases loaded and I come up. I ground into a fielders choice for 2nd out. EPIC FAIL. We lose by 1

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans

Get 6 a game and can't take em with us.... lol

Felt good to finally be locked back in at the plate tonight. I got intentionally walked in my last plate appearance, so that doesn't count as an AB so I get to share this :p

CajunDude

Weak ground ball to 3rd with the bases loaded for a fielder's choice - crap! Was still on the winning side of a 21 - 6 score.

pears

Addicted to Softballfans
Hit two out in my game tonight, pretty stoked as I haven't done that in a while.

To stay on topic though, my last at bat was a single.

Last edited: