Official 2018 Last AB Thread

defos

Line drive single down the left field line. Lost 10-9 with 2 outs in the bottom of the 7th to the perennial #1 team.

defos

Late afternoon game - ground ball single past the 3rd baseman. He was playing way off the line to bait me into going down the line, and broke to the line on the pitch. Would have worked, except I miss-hit it right through where he started. Lost in 8 innings.

D-ROCK13

274 ft shot to dead lf on a 275 ft field, caught off the fence, for the last out. Would've been a walk off :( We still won in extra innings though

wizkid2016

274 ft shot to dead lf on a 275 ft field, caught off the fence, for the last out. Would've been a walk off :( We still won in extra innings though

Similiar. 309 shot on a 310 foot fence. Dude stood at the fence and then snapped me off to end the game. I ripped my batting glove in half.

ShortYellowBus

Last at bat, for a while. I knew it was my last one.

Fouled off the first pitch. Tried to beat the RC who cheated in; missed. 2 pitch strike out.

I had a few too many beers before that at-bat. I normally don’t drink.

I went 4-5 that night. Big win.

chile

Bad Ape
Last at bat, for a while. I knew it was my last one.

Fouled off the first pitch. Tried to beat the RC who cheated in; missed. 2 pitch strike out.

I had a few too many beers before that at-bat. I normally don’t drink.

I went 4-5 that night. Big win.

been there, done that.

Dogue

Evil Genius
Sky high to left that came straight down the fence and kicked away from the left fielder - triple in the books

JN137

Single into LC over shortstop's head. Easily one of top 5 hardest balls I have ever hit, so I'm stoked on that :cool:

wizkid2016

Played in my first game in a new league. The bat tester broke so LD made us use wooden bats.

First slowpitch game I've ever played with wooden bats. Last AB was a single through 5-6 hole.

WiLD53

a real odd one... someone picked up the ball as the other team was taking the field... he threw a pitch and then went over to 3rd base... the blue ruled that he had to pitch to the first hitter... me... he threw four balls and i walked... :cool:

MaStEr IrOc

a real odd one... someone picked up the ball as the other team was taking the field... he threw a pitch and then went over to 3rd base... the blue ruled that he had to pitch to the first hitter... me... he threw four balls and i walked... :cool:
Happened before in our league, definitely seen this before

trippy1313

Starting Player
I can't remember..... either it was my 2nd in the park homer of the game.... or it was my flyout to right-center. I'm a little mixed on which order it was. I was sober too. Lol.

RT Addict

\m/NEED MORE COWBELL\m/
League game in Singapore. Triple to right field that went past right fielder. Not a bomb. Just a line drive right at him because he was playing about 150ft. No respect for the old people :p. Received a delay-of-game penalty.. you know... cause 3rd base is like... far. :D