Official 2018 Last AB Thread

Dogue

Evil Genius
One hopper thru 5-6 hole that outfielder whiffed on and it went to the fence. Single and 2 base error, but a triple in the books.

MPT23

Putting on the foil
Clanged 1 off the endcap. So much backspin it jukes the 2nd baseman for an infield single

saintrules

Scenario: Bottom 6, tied game, runner on first with one out.

AB: Line drive that landed in mid left, snagged second thanks to a misplay.

Outcome: Two batsmen later HR'd us in.

dunkky

Thanks capt! Today we have a tourney. Im hoping to connect a couple. But only slept 4 hours. Dammit.

Normy

3run bomb, 330ish. 1st ever with my mighty xxl. Now that i know how to hit one, i am hoping to hit more of it. we lost the game by 15 points though.
Congrats!

My nephew hit his first a few weeks back. Searched the tangly woodline and found what I believe to be his. Sharpied his name, date and field number on the side. Hit that with the Captains old 30oz Fu Dawg.

dunkky

another 2 run bomb in the tourney in 99 F temperature. we didn't make it to the final. stopped at semi.

man, this feels so weird that everytime, i step up the box, i feel like i can just jack up a bomb anytime. all ur life, u struggle to lift 50lbs. now lifting 300lb is not even an issue. very weird. by the way, my xxl is just ridiculous now, unreal.. thanks to Jusrah99 for his batting suggestion on my lower body work when striding. i think that was the game changer. it's no coincidence.

ShortYellowBus

Man. I should have collected that ball. That never acrossed my mind last nite
You’ll hit more.
another 2 run bomb in the tourney in 99 F temperature. we didn't make it to the final. stopped at semi.

man, this feels so weird that everytime, i step up the box, i feel like i can just jack up a bomb anytime. all ur life, u struggle to lift 50lbs. now lifting 300lb is not even an issue. very weird. by the way, my xxl is just ridiculous now, unreal.. thanks to Jusrah99 for his batting suggestion on my lower body work when striding. i think that was the game changer. it's no coincidence.
Yes you will!