Official 2018 Last AB Thread

saintrules

Scenario: Bottom 7, down 8 runs, bases loaded, zero outs

AB: Soft line drive to mid left, two runs scored, first moved to second

Outcome: Scored two batsmen later off a SAC fly to left. Ended up coming back 8 runs to win on a walkoff line single

chile

Bad Ape
Scenario: Bottom 7, down 8 runs, bases loaded, zero outs

AB: Soft line drive to mid left, two runs scored, first moved to second

Outcome: Scored two batsmen later off a SAC fly to left. Ended up coming back 8 runs to win on a walkoff line single

it's the "official LAST AB thread", not the story teller thread.

Dr. Funkenstein

Addicted to Softballfans
Single to left, followed by four walks and the pitcher yelling "he doesn't even want to swing!!!" at the umpire, as though the zone should be bigger for patient hitters...

Hagen49

Solid rip to RC for my 2nd double of the season. Unfortunately it was my only AB of the game, since we got mercy ruled at the end of the 3rd with only my hit and the clean up hitter getting on base.

bimmerpilot

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Scorching laser over shortstop.
This is what I read :cool:

Man, I can’t wait to start swinging again. My wife has Playoffs this coming week and I’m still watching from the outside.

I’ve been walking short distances in a regular shoe this week. I’m ready to shelve the CAM Boot...

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
Ok let's see.. nice liner rc for single, one base error standing on 2nd (seniors singlewall aluminum league) Thursday..
Screaming linedrive split rf,rc for 2 run double (regular league with my trusty 15 usam) Wednesday :D

Normy

This is what I read :cool:

Man, I can’t wait to start swinging again. My wife has Playoffs this coming week and I’m still watching from the outside.

I’ve been walking short distances in a regular shoe this week. I’m ready to shelve the CAM Boot...
Lol, a Combat will surely let you know when you hit it off the handle.

That's gotta be torture for you man. Glad to hear that you're about to give the boot the boot. Hoping for a smooth transition!

Normy

Ok let's see.. nice liner rc for single, one base error standing on 2nd (seniors singlewall aluminum league) Thursday..
Screaming linedrive split rf,rc for 2 run double (regular league with my trusty 15 usam) Wednesday :D
Better watch out...may have to change your name to hitfull45

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
Better watch out...may have to change your name to hitfull45
Lol.. it sure feels good, I was not sure for a while there if I would be able to perform up to standards after my season ending injury last year..

Btw a team I played for a few years back was named scared hitless, and the number I wear is 45 hence the name hitless45 ..

baseman

in your face nancy grace
Line drive about 10' off the ground knocked down as the ball cleared the fence. I got a triple out of it.