Official 2018 Last AB Thread

dunkky

0 for 6. reached based two times on fielder's error. :( bad night. changed my stance and that probably has something to do with it. going back to my tall standing... man, talking about balls not flying at all.

r8dr_rider

0 for 6. reached based two times on fielder's error. :( bad night. changed my stance and that probably has something to do with it. going back to my tall standing... man, talking about balls not flying at all.

6 ABs? League or tourney? I’m lead off and barely get 3 ABs during league. Our bats have sucked as of lately

dunkky

two games total... 1st game wasn't bad. 3 line drives, just wrong direction. second game, a fly ball and two grounders.. damn... not a good way to start the fall season... i had a high expectation going into this season, since i smack 3 dingers last seasons..

Adower

Star Player
Outside pitch, tried to go to center field. Ended up hitting a line shot at pitcher. Thank god he caught it.

dunkky

295 shot fly out. ball is not carrying.. but i realize my swing is not explosive either.. not using enough of hip to create powerful rotational swing... i know the problem but hard to correct this...

jhitman

I can't even remember my last AB since it was back in July. We've been rained out for Fall ball every scheduled games/night so far. Six days in a row with rain and the forecast is for rain each day until middle of next week. They will either cut our Fall season short or we will be playing softball near Thanksgiving at this rate.

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
Hit a bb between lf,lc thought I had a triple but lc tracked it and made an amazing snocone catch while running into the fence :eek:..

Btw it was swing #1 with my rebellion with plastic still on it..:D