Official 2018 Last AB Thread

defos

Single, walk, single, 3 runs scored - all in the second inning as we scored 25 runs in the 2nd. Their 5-man infield backfired big time, but they were committed to it. They didn't have the right guys in the infield or outfield for a 5-man.

dunkky

Time to dust off ur tee. I dont know how many times i switched from tall to wide standing and viceversa. Im back to shoulder wide standing. Hope i become good enough to stay that way.

r8dr_rider

Time to dust off ur tee. I dont know how many times i switched from tall to wide standing and viceversa. Im back to shoulder wide standing. Hope i become good enough to stay that way.

Yeah need some BP and hit the reset button. I was on a good run, I was like 15-16. Best hitter in the league. Then took a dump.

Veritas

Gloves > Bats
Ground out. Rocket off the bat torwards shortstop. Happen to put his glove down at the right time and got lucky.

dunkky

295 ft double to score two guys. went 3/3 with one walk. perfect night. slump is over. lol

i am swinging dc41 for gamer now over my xxl. feels good to have two reliable gamers.

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
So I got to play senior ball three times this week during the day. Tuesday in Commerce in a mens 55+ practice/pick up game (single wall), OTL at El Dorado with senior bats 55+(but used my Combat Extinction ASA mostly) amd Thursday filled in at BLD 55+ Senior (ASA bats for under 70, 70+ use senior). Used my Combat again, hit in inside the park HR, went down the RF line in the air, hit the ground behind first basr and just hooked and took off foul right down the line (glad it wasnt called out of bounds). I think I was 5 for 7, but grounded out w the bases loaded when I went to the right side again. My last at bat I switch to Spacklers 27 oz J3A thats beat to piss and on fire, ripped hit through the right side, a little more exit speed. One of my hits was a three foot swinging bunt that no one tried to field, I will take it, LOL. Now if I can just hit that good tomorrow in the playoffs in Long Beach, 55 + Senior single Wall!