Official 2018 Last AB Thread

D-ROCK13

Gotta love hitting classic ms at 45 degrees. 3 singles, 3 doubles, and a triple, 7-8, in 2 games. Balls were screaming lol

defos

Ended the season today with a triple, single, and reached on an error, and scored 3 times in a 23-22 win. I started the fall season 0-5, then went 18-23 the rest of the way to end at 18-28. They weren't all pretty, but they were all hits.

das028

Very high pop up to LF!!!
After playing 10 games this past weekend and being absolutely exhausted, went 1 for 6 w/ a single and a walk during league night. Ugh!! Worst game at the plate in years. I need rest!!!

Hagen49

Hard double over the RCF head. Probably my last at bat for 2018 since it's getting horribly cold already. 36 degrees last night at the start of our 6 PM game, and I'm sure below freezing by the time we wrapped up the 8 PM game.

das028

Last night was the last game of the year in the semis of our league playoff. Went a horrible 1 for 4 in cold rainy night. Killed our late game rally grounding out to shortstop with 2 on trailing 17 -19. Hell of a way to end the year!

This is after going 4 for 4 the previous day with a double and grand slam shot to left center.

jhitman

We have 2 makeup DH's on our Thursday night league + playoffs. On our Friday night league we have 3 makeup DH's plus playoffs. The fields are being shut down for the Winter this week. Thanks Mother Nature......

D-ROCK13

2 rbi double to lf, lost league championship 18-15. Our last at bat was 3 solo shots in a row, all for outs. Gotta love hitting classic ms at 34 degrees F.

MPT23

Putting on the foil
RBI double to dead center. We take the ship 22-20 in 9 innings. Yes, this was a softball game.

Welp our last 4 weeks have been a **** show with our league not knowing how to prep a field, so the season for me ended with a liner that the ump swears knocked the fence before going over so a ground rule double to RC

chedched

Coach
A dinger...

Haven't played in a couple of years and got tossed onto a tournament team as a sub. We sucked. Played two games (lost both) but I went 4 for 6 with two dingers...

dunkky

won the semi-final but lost the final. went 0 for 7 in playoffs. worst performance of my softball career that came in very wrong time. three hard hit balls that went straight into in fielders gloves that resulted in two double plays. i literally wasted 2 innings out of 5 and let my team down. rests are weak ass ground balls to ss and 3rd.

I am losing my faith in omega... maybe 28oz is too much of bat for me in live pitch. or maybe i am too used with 1oz endload and balance bat threw me off the balance. or i simply sucked tonight.... maybe i need to bp with live pitch. all my bps are with only tee....

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
Min was a soft liner to first base, but the two before were nice base hits. I just wanted to forget the last one, LOL