Official 2021 Last AB Thread

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
^^^this.. i haven't played in over a month due to Achilles/ankle issue feels much better although not 100% yet. we start fallball Wednesday, i will have rust/kinks etc to workout, hopefully my ankle/Achilles holds up

msw4indy

Addicted to Softballfans
First time back out after dealing with a stress fracture in my foot. Couldn't get any consistency from timing to pitch selection but hit half way decent over the weekend. Hit one in the hole that the SS made a great diving play to just get the force at second, I made it to first.

One or two more Sr tournaments for the year plus league ball.

msw4indy

Addicted to Softballfans
Lost both games in our Sr league.
Game 1- Single to LC
Game 2- Single in 5/6 hole

Solid night overall, foot still somewhat sore but holding up thus far....

r8dr_rider

Labor Day pick up game. Two hybrid league teams vs another team. Last AB was a ITP HR bomb. Went 7/7 in two games. Why can’t I do that in league?

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
Labor Day pick up game. Two hybrid league teams vs another team. Last AB was a ITP HR bomb. Went 7/7 in two games. Why can’t I do that in league?

In the park home run bomb??? I've literally never heard this term in the 37 years I've been playing softball. Good on you sir.

stang7222

Addicted to Softballfans
Seeing eye single through the 5-6 hole. The only ball i didn't hit on the screws all night. 8-8 on the night but it was co-ed.