Official CFB Thread

Trogdor

God of SBF Poker
with maximum OSU hate.

But seriously I wanted to go to sleep but IU is looking good. Wtf.

Trogdor

God of SBF Poker
And once again the analyst all over Texas got it wrong. Team sucks bad and should never have been ranked preseason.

devo12

Addicted to Softballfans
NC State should be embarrassed to losing to SC. Played absolutely terrible. Doreen might not make it thru the season. He just better be glad the hate was more for gottfried last year.

chacha15

rec chip
DMENLewUQAANAjW.jpg

Country469

doesnt matter, only 1 team going undefeated anyway.

PSU - overrated
Miami- ass

Bama
OSU
Clemson
wildcard

Morris

The Rookie
Alabama's schedule is horse****. Two ranked teams to play all year? Those two are ranked in the 20's.

Country469

Thats about on par with most ACC, big 10, and pac 12 schedules. Stenf of shedule isnt known until late in the season. FSU and Louisville were supposed to be good af, yeah no.

Miami is overrated af imo

Country469

PSU putting up 42 on the #1 defense says a lot yeah.

I think State goes down on the road up north against a much more talented team but they should score on us for change

Stretch19

Grow up
nc state got one of, if not the most efficient QBs in the country right now and a stud on the d line

their TE samuels is a legit nfl prospect and their strength defensively is their line and ability to stop the run

ND running the rock extremely well, but has virtually zero passing game or at least that theyve shown yet

hard to imagine how they lost to south carolina to start the year, they **** the bed on that one

Country469

they're better than they've been a long while for sure, but they aren't a playoff contended by any means. This is more about if ND is. If we are, we win by 10+ here. BK don't win big games tho.

Country469

Two first rounders on the O-line is what really drives us tho, and noone but UGA been able to bother us yet.

Stretch19

Grow up
meh, if state beats louisville, ND and clemson and then either miami or VT in the acc championship, they are definitely going to be CFB playoff contenders...their destiny is in their hands

Morris

The Rookie
I do believe FSU was ranked when they played. But they suck tho
Yes. I was meaning where they'll end up. It gets boring. At least osu played a team still in the top 10, #2 this weekend, Michigan still to come, and Wisconsin in the big ship if they beat psu. Wisconsin is not #5 imo.

Country469

I don't see them winning all those games. Neither does anyone else, really. And for the record if bama and UGA both go 12-0, I think they both should get in.

Stretch19

Grow up
you also havent played anyone else this year that stops the rush like UGA...

as of now, UGA has allowed 82.1 ypg rushing, good enough for 4th in the nation

nc state allows 91.3 ypg rushing, good enough for 6th in the nation

ND hasnt shown any kind of consistent passing attack this year...UGA held ND to 55 yards on 37 carries or 1.5 ypc; if state can do something similar, they win the game

Country469

if the bears play like that pats they win super bowls too. ND aint winning out, but they are better than NC State. I smell a wager here.

Stretch19

Grow up
I don't see them winning all those games. Neither does anyone else, really. And for the record if bama and UGA both go 12-0, I think they both should get in.

you didnt see nc state beating louisville handily on prime time either

if bama/uga only loss is the SEC championship game, they got to get some kind of consideration to be in the 4, agreed

Stretch19

Grow up
if the bears play like that pats they win super bowls too. ND aint winning out, but they are better than NC State. I smell a wager here.

i agree ND is better and has more talent...should be a good game pitting each teams strength vs strength

will BK blow it like hes been known to do though, thats the question..

Country469

i agree ND is better and has more talent...should be a good game pitting each teams strength vs strength

will BK blow it like hes been known to do though, thats the question..

ND aint won a big game since I was in grade school. I have zero faith in BK whatsoever, thank god he nuetered hisseld and lets someone else call plays and game plan now.

Stretch19

Grow up
Louisville aint even ranked tho, you miss beating Sparty's ass in prime time too? who is #16

they were ranked when nc state played them on thursday night football

had you been asked prior to the season or prior to that game if state would beat them, you would have said no...thats my point

sparty is 16th and hasnt beaten anyone outside of Michigan, who isnt ranked