Official CFB Thread

Morris

The Rookie
Worst visit ever btw. All stores around campus have windows with bars. Tour guide was like "you don't wanna leave campus". Cool, so prison.

Stretch19

Grow up
haha, yeah thats not a very good sell there

sounds like when i went to fayetteville to visit methodist university...asked the baseball team what they did and they were like, basically stay on campus, the army guys like to get drunk and fight so we dont go out much

yeah, no thanks

ntz

tricknollegy
i went to northern arizona university my freshman year. that didn't work out. i'm not gonna sit here and bad mouth flagstaff, but it just wasn't a good fit. ASU worked out much better

Stretch19

Grow up
yeah cant imagine its gotten any better...when that white dude kelly was boxing, they did a story on Ytown and it was pretty depressing

devo12

Addicted to Softballfans
Man Dame almost let Michigan come back.
Score was no indication on how bad Michigan looked.

James Madison put up a great game against NC state this weekend. JMU shouldn’t lose any games at their level.

Miami looked awful. LSU finally has a qb so they might be tough this year.

Bama looked like a giant with Tua at qb. But Louisville is awful this year.

EdFred

every day I'm shovelin'
CFB season is already over for me. Won't watch another game this season. 5 more losses on tap after Saturday's ****show

Stretch19

Grow up
Big Ten must suck again this year with 5 teams ranked in the top 15

#4 Wisc: looked good
#5 OSU: lets up almost 400 yards to a trash Oregon State team
#10 PSU: should have lost to App State
#11 MSU: lets up 31 points to Utah State
#14 Michigan: lulz

Country469

#4 - meh who knows, played noone
#5 - same
#10 - told yall penn state doing being good now
#11- overrated
#14 - Michigan aint bad, at all. ND a top 15 team for sure and losing by 7 on the road first game of the year will look much better in a few months.

Big 10 trash tho

Country469

the kick off was lucky no doubt, no luckier than that dumbass touchdown thrown into double coverage in the first quater either.

Mich like a 25-30 ish team, 3-4th in the big 10.

Harbra gotta go tho, he got outcoached by a ****ty coach. A real ****ty coach

Stretch19

Grow up
the kick off was lucky no doubt, no luckier than that dumbass touchdown thrown into double coverage in the first quater either.

Mich like a 25-30 ish team, 3-4th in the big 10.

Harbra gotta go tho, he got outcoached by a ****ty coach. A real ****ty coach

8-8 in his last 16 or some **** like that

Country469

mich offense was supposed to be a lot better than that. no doubt. their passing game was supposed to way better this year too. ND front 4 is good, LBers pretty good too. This is gonna sound cray but Ball State supposed to have a good ass running back next week so we'll see a little more if it was the front 4 or mich just sucking ass. ND kept UGA in check most of the game last year too.

Redsfan

We learned a lot of teams aren't as good as their ranking. That's why there shouldn't even be a preseason poll because they are almost always wrong. Miami, FSU, PSU, Michigan State, Michigan, Texas and the Pac 12 all look bad. The road looks easier for Alabama, Clemson, Oklahoma and Ohio State to be the four teams in the playoff after week one.