Official Glove Ho Thread Part Duece

etnstudios

Addicted to Softballfans
impulse buy this weekend

wZY7W7T.jpg

etnstudios

Addicted to Softballfans
another pick up for no reason and this one is kinda interesting. it's an Easton I-PRO51 TB. i think every I-PRO that i've seen has had that ridged finger pad. this has my favorite finger pad of any manufacturer, looking and feeling. what this does look a lot like is their lower end glove, the travel ball TB81 but made with the better materials of their pro line. definitely an interesting glove and if anyone knows more about it i'd love to hear! now the pics

6C2CjUN.jpg

vRw5nEz.jpg

ZNFckT7.jpg

n1LttBN.jpg

etnstudios

Addicted to Softballfans
of course there will be pics. they seem a bit slower and i was chalking it up to Covid. i'm just glad it was able to get here. i did send Donald a message a week before and didn't get an answer. thought that was kinda weird.

etnstudios

Addicted to Softballfans
time for this one. my new Gloveworks came out awesome. it's a 13" original spec in my alma mater's colors and chameleon mesh. very happy with how it turned out! not a whole lot of crazy options on this one. i did have them delete the stamps on the fingers and heel and had the palm stamp switched to the Gloveworks logo.

ZYXZSSF.jpg

dgva8sb.jpg

P4WZ5BP.jpg

quA0XQp.jpg

and here is something pretty cool. without and with a flash to show the difference

JMOSzXK.jpg

1Ey9U6f.jpg

mv_mkv

Very nice! I actually went with the mesh option on mine I'm waiting for. Did you go with the softball cut on this one? Also I don't see mid finger lace? Unless it's just the angle of photos.

etnstudios

Addicted to Softballfans
there is no midfinger lace although i don't recall asking for that option. it is not the softball cut. last custom i ordered they failed to tell me that they couldn't do mesh with the softball pattern. they may have deleted the midfinger lace due to the mesh and i think that's a good idea.

mv_mkv

there is no midfinger lace although i don't recall asking for that option. it is not the softball cut. last custom i ordered they failed to tell me that they couldn't do mesh with the softball pattern. they may have deleted the midfinger lace due to the mesh and i think that's a good idea.
I ordered a 12.5" Softball cut with mesh. I guess once it arrives I'll find out if they put the mesh on.

Yeah. Agreed on the mid finger lace, not a fan

etnstudios

Addicted to Softballfans
that's what i ordered last time and it came back all leather. when i asked Donald about it, he told me they couldn't put mesh on it and deeply discounted the glove. also, wasn't the softball cut now that i look at the pic. interested to see what you get now.

9AsDoaO.jpeg

fredderf

MiZUNo & HORWeeN LoVER
This looks amazing
WOW. Just wow.

I love my Gloveworks glove, I need to order another.
Reminds me of the old HOHs in the 90's Solid, stiff gloves.

F

time for this one. my new Gloveworks came out awesome. it's a 13" original spec in my alma mater's colors and chameleon mesh. very happy with how it turned out! not a whole lot of crazy options on this one. i did have them delete the stamps on the fingers and heel and had the palm stamp switched to the Gloveworks logo.

ZYXZSSF.jpg

dgva8sb.jpg

P4WZ5BP.jpg

quA0XQp.jpg

and here is something pretty cool. without and with a flash to show the difference

JMOSzXK.jpg

1Ey9U6f.jpg

mv_mkv

that's what i ordered last time and it came back all leather. when i asked Donald about it, he told me they couldn't put mesh on it and deeply discounted the glove. also, wasn't the softball cut now that i look at the pic. interested to see what you get now.

9AsDoaO.jpeg
Interesting. He usually emails me in case there is an issue with a request I make in the builder. I'm curious now myself.

mv_mkv

the GW gloves are probably about the smallest part of my problem lol
Newest Gloveworks Model just arrived

12.75" Dual Welt Baseball Cut - Game Day version - Caramel all around

Ordered around beginning of August, finally arrived.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    85.7 KB · Views: 51
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    77.7 KB · Views: 49
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    87 KB · Views: 48
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    52 KB · Views: 52
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    52.8 KB · Views: 48
  • 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    52.2 KB · Views: 49

Adam22

Never got around to posting this here, been staring at this since June with there having been no ball here this summer.

Tags still on it, it’s too pretty to break in.

Attachments

• 7A495012-8F7A-4EC0-AB17-5D8509CF1413.jpeg
    7A495012-8F7A-4EC0-AB17-5D8509CF1413.jpeg
    82.5 KB · Views: 37
  • 0447C1A8-0509-491B-8974-AC39E3AC1D72.jpeg
    0447C1A8-0509-491B-8974-AC39E3AC1D72.jpeg
    83.7 KB · Views: 35