My collection. Some are for sale.

Attachments

• 41D98C30-6735-43DE-ABAB-AF3EEA1C89F2.jpeg
    41D98C30-6735-43DE-ABAB-AF3EEA1C89F2.jpeg
    606.1 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:

chile

Bad Ape
my meager collection (doesn't include my Dudley and Zett)

full

ANNASDAD

The Veteran
Nice etn! What’s up with the couple of LHT’s? And what model is that Wilson right behind one of your NP5’s? Great looking collection.

NYC

Swag on 100.
when you come across a deal you pick it up, regardless of what hand it goes on lol. that's a custom OT 1781 that was done through the board here
I wish we can get the board to do a Wilson MC24 but the third base model, not the 1st base...
142973519_crop_exact.jpg

davisrelacing

The Other Guy
Mine took 6 weeks, held up in customs during the Government shutdown. But generally a month. What'd you order??
I just submitted my order for my first custom HOH. Now the waiting begins. Anyone know what the current turn around is for customs?

How in the world David, do you post this and not show screenshots of the build or at least a tease of colors??? :(

etnstudios

Addicted to Softballfans
i'm also waiting for my first custom but from Gloveworks. it may well be a shelf queen and only appeal to a few. it shows some love to my alma mater. ordered on 2/14 so should be getting close hopefully!

David the Gnome

The Veteran
What model David? Looks Pro200ish?
Yep! It's a 12" PRO 206. With the mod trap I should be able to use it all around the infield. It's a little big for 2B/SS, but the extra reach should be nice, especially since I'm not as fast as I was in my high school/college days. :p

ANNASDAD

The Veteran
Yep! It's a 12" PRO 206. With the mod trap I should be able to use it all around the infield. It's a little big for 2B/SS, but the extra reach should be nice, especially since I'm not as fast as I was in my high school/college days. :p
You still playing baseball? Cause Anna's Pro206 is certainly not big at all, it measures exactly 11.75".....barely! A softball fills it up!A17B01B1-4DC9-4B31-8D05-AB820432C491.jpeg