Official Last Bat 2022

loxx0050

Last night's double header.

G1 and G2 both Line drive singles (in between 1st/2nd gap then in between SS/3rd gap, respectively).

I hit singles all day and combined went 7 for 9 (my 2 outs were pop ups).

Won first game as it got called due to time limit. 2nd we got run ruled in the 5th. Finally got a W against the best team in our league after 8 years of playing together! That team is more a C low B team against us D scrubs. They've been around for 40 years and the original players' grandkids are now starting to play on their team the last few years. Helps when they are rusty from the 5 week gap between seasons including rain outs from last week's start of the season. They knocked that rust off in G2 to crush us for that one.

TheKid33

Star Player
Game 1:line drive single to right center
Game 2: line drive single into left

Just got a 2020 U-Trip Worth Mach 1 balanced, used it right out of the wrapper and it’s the perfect bat for me. Reminds me of a combination of my 2 all time favorite bats: ‘13 worth mayhem and ‘14 worth legit.

dunkky

played 4 games last night. 2 pick ups and 2 of our own.
game1: 3/3
game2: 2/3
game3: 2/3
game4: 3/4

all hard hit line drives. I don't play often but when i do, it's pretty much the same story for a tourney i played two weeks ago and about a month ago.

I think my mechanic is solid. very satisfying result. I am leading the OBP. All the credit goes to poptoss. it's the best investment i've made without any doubt.

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
played 4 games last night. 2 pick ups and 2 of our own.
game1: 3/3
game2: 2/3
game3: 2/3
game4: 3/4

all hard hit line drives. I don't play often but when i do, it's pretty much the same story for a tourney i played two weeks ago and about a month ago.

I think my mechanic is solid. very satisfying result. I am leading the OBP. All the credit goes to poptoss. it's the best investment i've made without any doubt.
Great games but this is official LAST ab thread 😂

dunkky

1 for 7.... couldn't make one solid contact all night.. popups, handle shots... I've been doing so well and last night was horrible. I was tired playing tennis earlier. my bat speed wasn't there due to fatigue... I don't wanna make an excuse... just trying to find root cause.

UncleMosk

Sunday Morning Mens
Game1: 2b. WTP
Game2: Single to Center

Coach got us gift. Playing in a minor league ballpark. One on my squad placed into 3rd row of seating in LC.

Won both games

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220911-101705_Maps Ruler.jpg
    Screenshot_20220911-101705_Maps Ruler.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 5
Last edited: