Official Mavsrule owes us thread

Big Johnson

Knob Stickers
Everyone who mavsrule owes balls to please post in here what he owes you.
Let's keep this up TOP till everyone is paid back or gets there stuff.

Big Johnson 10 dozen
Madsunz 2 dozen Paid
Lglarum 1 dozen Paid
Darren 10 dozen Paid 8 dozen
4baseerror5 5 dozen Paid 4 dozen
wendogg 1 dozen Paid
bird25 1 dozen Paid
pont22 2 dozen Paid
Casey 1 dozen Paid
AUsoftball 2 dozen Paid
LittleJeff2 $400

SCOTT STILL OWES ME AND LITTLEJEFF

Last edited:

wickedstixxs

wickedsports.net
Seems like this dude has no balls. Bump for Rob and the rest. Many of you guys know this cat, and many of you guys vouch for him. For pete sake you guys have bp with him................

Madsunz

Mavs_Rule owes me two dozen .47/525 Worth Blue Dots (yellow). I have filed a Paypal dispute and will contine to complaint status if it is taken care of shortly (I.E. end of the week, maybe a couple days longer if he contacts me).

BRAIN

Rookie
wickedstixxs said:
Seems like this dude has no balls. Bump for Rob and the rest. Many of you guys know this cat, and many of you guys vouch for him. For pete sake you guys have bp with him................

Osito already posted that he was going to help resolve this.

Lglarum

Licensed Drug Dealer
He owes me one dozen "yellow worth blue dot 47cor 525lbs NSA balls black stitch" (as stated when they were for sale).
Paid on 06/23/06.

Big Johnson

Knob Stickers
BRAIN said:
Osito already posted that he was going to help resolve this.
nothing against Osito but this is getting pretty fing crazy, although we really appreciate everyones help. This guy has shipped or will ship everyones balls like 5-6 times already.

wendogg

Addicted to Softballfans
he owes myself and lucaswelper(we went half and half) 1 doz. yellow worth blue dots (47 525's) paid 6/24

wendogg

Addicted to Softballfans
just filed my dispute with paypal......i feel for you guys who dropped more than i did on the balls, this is absolutely insane.....someone get ahold of this guy's info so we can get to the bottom of this....

Big Johnson

Knob Stickers
wendogg said:
just filed my dispute with paypal......i feel for you guys who dropped more than i did on the balls, this is absolutely insane.....someone get ahold of this guy's info so we can get to the bottom of this....
I agree to many people know this guy for it not to be fixed:eek:

wendogg

Addicted to Softballfans
Big Johnson said:
I agree to many people know this guy for it not to be fixed:eek:

i've talked with two members on the board who have contacted him, and one tells me that he has hassled him about it. both are very respectable members, so, i trust that. it just befuddles me how it can take this long....i was told that he got all the addresses off another comp and shipped them out 3 weeks ago, now they're "about to be shipped"? what's that about? this is my first bad deal, i'll admit that my lazyness has been cause for my own good sized delays in shipping, but they were taken care of.....i call shenanigans

Big Johnson

Knob Stickers
wendogg said:
i've talked with two members on the board who have contacted him, and one tells me that he has hassled him about it. both are very respectable members, so, i trust that. it just befuddles me how it can take this long....i was told that he got all the addresses off another comp and shipped them out 3 weeks ago, now they're "about to be shipped"? what's that about? this is my first bad deal, i'll admit that my lazyness has been cause for my own good sized delays in shipping, but they were taken care of.....i call shenanigans
I always ship with 2-3 days of payment at the latest

thomas_z71

Addicted to Softballfans
i'll ask him about it tonight at the fields, i believe he's playing w/ us tonight. Scot is very reputable, and I can assure you he's trying to make this work out.

Big Johnson

Knob Stickers
thomas_z71 said:
i'll ask him about it tonight at the fields, i believe he's playing w/ us tonight. Scot is very reputable, and I can assure you he's trying to make this work out.
then get it done already its been way to long and lets just say he got $25 a dozen with 31 dozen being owed that's over $700.