For Sale Og Flex, Og Extended, Sp12sy98

rocheleros23

Outstanding Bad Dealer
Hey board Bros just cleaning out the bag , 1st is a 28oz flex , no rattle , has around 4or 5 lines of webbing on the Easton side in the white, both stamps visible and right end cap. 2nd is 26oz og extended , no rattle , surprisingly no webbing , both stamps not visible. 3rd is a 27oz sp12sy98 bat is really clean maybe 100 swings 2 lil chips you can see in pics, no rattle , no webbing ,tight end cap. All bats are returnable no rec. Flex SOLD shipped, Extended $160 shipped, Sy12sp98 SOLD shipped

Last edited:

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
What is the shipped price? By that, I mean how much more do I have to pay to get tape on the box?

crdizzle6288

Addicted to Softballfans
What is the shipped price? By that, I mean how much more do I have to pay to get tape on the box?

don't worry bro, hell ship it in a box that doesn't need tape. you'll be good to go. USPS told him that he doesn't need tape so it's all good. SOUNDS LIKE THE DUMBEST EXCUSE EVER. I HIGHLY DOUBT USPS TOLD YOU NOT TO USE TAPE.... ban this guy^^

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
Just lick and spit the label right on the bat, boxes just get in the way. Hell, that might be preferable as at least the bat will get delivered or it won't.

crdizzle6288

Addicted to Softballfans
screw the label, why even put one on there? just throw it in the tapeless box and put it in the drop off box. it'll get to the end user one way or another. USPS said it's ok to do it that way.