og second batch need help...

rstan54

Addicted to Softballfans
anyone that can help please... i have a second batch og synergy... and it has a stitched endcap is this common or does this mean it is a early second batch? just need a little info... thanks for any help that can be given

sampson

a 2nd batch is a 2nd batch...no matter if it has stitching or not. it certainly doesnt make it any more or less valuable. im not sure if there is a correlation between the batch and whether it has stitching or not...

luckydog_20

a 2nd batch is a 2nd batch...no matter if it has stitching or not. it certainly doesnt make it any more or less valuable. im not sure if there is a correlation between the batch and whether it has stitching or not...
what if you had a second batch with a 301 serial?? and it was a very light grey color? :cool:

luckydog_20

haha you got it, anyway one thing i was wondering is why the no warranty SCX2's are light grey and still have high end 2nd batch serial numbers. i dont understand that.

sampson

haha you got it, anyway one thing i was wondering is why the no warranty SCX2's are light grey and still have high end 2nd batch serial numbers. i dont understand that.

these kinds of things are all kinds of ****ed up. s/n this, paint that, usssa stamp this, paint cracks that...