OG Syndicate - Hot daughter, how much? spring 2015 thread

nkysoftballdude

Starting Player
Who do you go through? and I dont do it for other people I dont care what other teams wear! nor do i care what other people think about our jerseys!

Z-Fly

Heart Throb
When I did them, I went through Robert Mahaffey. Tommy took that roll from me, and he used Headlines.

You wrote Stand out. I just reused your words.

eyerolleddapiec

Loves Balls
I sent an email to Ben at headlines to see if we can get a deal since these will be the third set that this team has ordered with the two teams combined. I asked if we could get a pic of Z-fly on the front, and "for a good time call" on the back with his phone number.

herts9

SEMI-RETIRED LEGEND
avoid things like this

551d39824a1d7.jpg

nkysoftballdude

Starting Player
Looks like Kenton Lakes has it figured out just got an email we have to be there 30-45 min early for bat testing! for the kendrick tomorrow!

Bunt Master

Addicted to Softballfans
I sent an email to Ben at headlines to see if we can get a deal since these will be the third set that this team has ordered with the two teams combined. I asked if we could get a pic of Z-fly on the front, and "for a good time call" on the back with his phone number.

Give him about 3 weeks to reply

nirvana7

Addicted to Softballfans
Tough to run a side business on top of your normal 9-5 and play in a conference tourney this weekend

shouldn't have a business then!! But I know he has other people helping and everyone has a smart phone to return an email...

nkysoftballdude

Starting Player
I just emailed TYJA about our shorts we ordered feb 2nd and still havent received them.... Ive had **** luck with uniforms maybe the cheapest route I should go next year!

bcos17

Addicted to Softballfans
shouldn't have a business then!! But I know he has other people helping and everyone has a smart phone to return an email...

Please enlighten me as to who you 2 are and what emails I missed.

My apologies if something went 3 weeks without a response but any email to this address [email protected] has never gone that long without response... So either an email went elsewhere or you're exaggerating your post.

Have a wonderful weekend

hanseej

Addicted to Softballfans
Give him about 3 weeks to reply

Headlines makes the best jerseys in softball. Order through someone else and see the run around you get if (and most likely when) something is wrong.

As far as the timing issue, no need for the negative comment. Ben is a busy guy, which isn't always an excuse, but cut the guy a break. He works another job and plays conference like Foxx said. If you aren't getting a response from him, you can always hit Foxx, Ant, Coy, or myself with a private message/email/text about what you need. We see those guys pretty often and can try to get you the answer you're looking for. Want to see everyone locally and beyond using Headlines, so any help I can give you, I will.

nkysoftballdude

Starting Player

My apologies if something went 3 weeks without a response but any email to this address [email protected] has never gone that long without response... So either an email went elsewhere or you're exaggerating your post.

Have a wonderful weekend

Im not talking about headlines sir. I havent went through you yet but will probably be working with you soon!

bcos17

Addicted to Softballfans
Fellas, appreciate the backing but if someone is having trouble getting ahold of me or not getting a response the feedback is fair and needed.

We are in year 2, we will continue to strive to provide the best product and service in the game. For players by players.

Still think the post is an exaggerated one... The teams getting add ons turned in a week aren't complaining about a 3 week follow up.

Headlines makes the best jerseys in softball. Order through someone else and see the run around you get if (and most likely when) something is wrong.

As far as the timing issue, no need for the negative comment. Ben is a busy guy, which isn't always an excuse, but cut the guy a break. He works another job and plays conference like Foxx said. If you aren't getting a response from him, you can always hit Foxx, Ant, Coy, or myself with a private message/email/text about what you need. We see those guys pretty often and can try to get you the answer you're looking for. Want to see everyone locally and beyond using Headlines, so any help I can give you, I will.

nirvana7

Addicted to Softballfans

Have a wonderful weekend

you didn't miss anything, the email was just sent a little bit ago...my comments were more towards Foxx's comments about being busy and having priorities...We (Godbey) used you guys and so did Chris w 88MPH

Bunt Master

Addicted to Softballfans
My comment was exaggerated and a joke like most everything else in here, you're busy and I understand that. All of our stuff was on time from what I remember, just takes a little time to get in contact with you sometimes.

eyerolleddapiec

Loves Balls
Fellas, appreciate the backing but if someone is having trouble getting ahold of me or not getting a response the feedback is fair and needed.

We are in year 2, we will continue to strive to provide the best product and service in the game. For players by players.

Still think the post is an exaggerated one... The teams getting add ons turned in a week aren't complaining about a 3 week follow up.

you didn't miss anything, the email was just sent a little bit ago...my comments were more towards Foxx's comments about being busy and having priorities...We (Godbey) used you guys and so did Chris w 88MPH

I mean it HAS been almost 2hrs! I expected a response, and a mock up, and an example jersey in my hands already. Whats the hold up?!!? (That is sarcasm, incase that wasn't clear)

bcos17

Addicted to Softballfans
My comment was exaggerated and a joke like most everything else in here, you're busy and I understand that. All of our stuff was on time from what I remember, just takes a little time to get in contact with you sometimes.

As I said, feedback is needed and accepted!

I did just receive an email from Chris around 3 today. Start the clock on me lol, but give me a few for BP and a game in Chicago. And wish us luck.

Thanks to you and everyone who chose to make headlines this season!!!!

eyerolleddapiec

Loves Balls
As I said, feedback is needed and accepted!

I did just receive an email from Chris around 3 today. Start the clock on me lol, but give me a few for BP and a game in Chicago. And wish us luck.

Thanks to you and everyone who chose to make headlines this season!!!!

Go win something and make my jerseys between innings. Don't act like that's unreasonable.

foxx14

A group text must have went out.

Jesus. Something was said about a friends company in a public forum. Whether in jest or not, I couldn't tell. Of course I'm going to tell the appropriate party so they can shed light on the subject, because a lot of people like to take things to public forums when they should be dealt with in other manners first.

As for the group text thing. I don't get what's so bad about a group text full of buddies that play league night softball together. If there's something wrong with that, please let me know so I can remove myself from it.

eyerolleddapiec

Loves Balls
Jesus. Something was said about a friends company in a public forum. Whether in jest or not, I couldn't tell. Of course I'm going to tell the appropriate party so they can shed light on the subject, because a lot of people like to take things to public forums when they should be dealt with in other manners first.

As for the group text thing. I don't get what's so bad about a group text full of buddies that play league night softball together. If there's something wrong with that, please let me know so I can remove myself from it.

Group txts are for losers. That's why I'm in like 30 of them